Television So I'm watching that 70s show

I'm on a Christmas episode now

Where Michael has his draft Dodger friend to Christmas supper along with Archie's friend who lost a son to the war

You just know shit is about to go down

I'm racking my brain trying to think of any episode where they just had a nice happy day with no problems lol

My grandfather reminded me of Archie, he was more jovial, but he was a rotund blue collar light bigot (an equal opportunity bigot though, he'd even mock his own heritage freely). It makes the show just that much better (Ralph Kramden from the Honeymooners also reminds me of him, he and my grandmother would go back and forth with light insults all the time).

I also felt like posting this clip of Conan O'Brien singing Sabotage as Edith Bunker.

My grandfather reminded me of Archie, he was more jovial, but he was a rotund blue collar light bigot (an equal opportunity bigot though, he'd even mock his own heritage freely). It makes the show just that much better (Ralph Kramden from the Honeymooners also reminds me of him, he and my grandmother would go back and forth with light insults all the time).

I also felt like posting this clip of Conan O'Brien singing Sabotage as Edith Bunker.

LMAO that was random as heck I loved it

I'm on the episode where that guy just shows up to force himself on Edith

Even though I vaguely remember this episode it's still so disturbing to watch

And it's her 50th birthday episode

The things that show did

Attempted rape filmed in front of a live studio audience

Lmao thanks I needed that

I don't remember how far I made it in the show

Me and the Mrs tried to watch together but we gave up four five seasons in

I want to watch the whole damn thing whether you like it or not

Made it to the flu episode - interesting to watch this day and age

Chris wearing a mask

Leslie Knope touching all of Jerry;'s stuffon purpose to spread her flu

And Ann Perlins talkign about "loving the flu"

lol

Is Dark Angel streaming anywhere? I swore I tried to look for it one time and couldn't find it.

No way it's Dwight Schrute!

IMG-20220317-074458.jpg

Kira from deep space nine was also in another episode

It's fun to recognize things

I mean there's nothing much else to do where I'm working from home and I just want something to play in the background

I took a pandemic to convince me to watch the show haha

Just pressed play on the first episode

Let's talk about it I guess huh

Clippy I thought you were dead.

i remember this show as a kid. it had the guy from supernatural in it. might be worth a rewatch

I'm on the episode where that guy just shows up to force himself on Edith

Even though I vaguely remember this episode it's still so disturbing to watch

And it's her 50th birthday episode

The things that show did

Attempted rape filmed in front of a live studio audience
I prefer my rape in front of a live studio aufience

It's funny that Emilia Clarke and Lena Headley both played Sarah Connor at one point

So I'm on the first episode and the police show Sarah's boyfriend a picture of Miles Dyson but it's not miles Dyson and that freaks me out but I guess if it was Miles Dyson then that would also distract from the fact that nobody looks like anybody

I remember the show was all the hype back in the day but looking at it now it's very weird

Back