Television So I'm watching that 70s show

Faith>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.the rest.

View attachment 799056

<{cum@me}>

Fred >

220px-Winifred_Burkle.jpg

p-angel-amy-acker.jpg

Yeah, the second fight really messed up Stipe's eye. So it really does seem like karma that DC has issues with his eye now too.
I hope it's not anything permanent of course but it's not cool that he poked Stipe so many times. It could have cost him his firefighting career, can't have a one eyed firefighter, you know?

well they're showing every part of it including the 911 call and Buffy trying to do CPR with super strength and breaking a rib

They really made her look like a corpse
Yeah they did a great job with the make up

Yeah they did a great job with the make up
Omg the show is doing everything to mess with me man

I've been in an experience where somebody dies like that and you do kind of wish that they wake up or fantasize about them just miraculously recovering and so on and so forth

I went to visit my uncle one time and on the visit his girlfriend died

I mean like long-term girlfriend she was basically like an aunt to me too

It's very interesting though the way they're filming this and spending a lot of time on it

she just hurled and different sounds are coming through louder like those wind chimes and so on

This is the most realistic moment of the show

lol I told ya the other day, the way this show handles Joyce's death....you're not gonna be ready for it. I was talking about this episode you're watching now.

It's so well done and so realistic that it's actually pretty hard to watch.

It's a really grounded down to earth episode unlike the usual silly hijinks they get into

Actually makes it more impactful

Omg the show is doing everything to mess with me man

I've been in an experience where somebody dies like that and you do kind of wish that they wake up or fantasize about them just miraculously recovering and so on and so forth

I went to visit my uncle one time and on the visit his girlfriend died

I mean like long-term girlfriend she was basically like an aunt to me too
Awww man, that must have been horrible :(
And then it cuts to Dawn crying

But because some guy called her a freak

Nothing more annoying than having a fake sister when your mom dies
This flippin cracked me up though, ahahaha

Back