Television So I'm watching that 70s show

It makes me mad that the show wants me to hate The karate kid and route for the other guy that was originally designed to be hated

What is the point of this narrative experiment

I do like the way that Cobra Kai guy talks to people

Is very real and to the point and doesn't planet anybody's pansy bulshit haha

Kind of like talking to the way the new generation is

It makes me mad that the show wants me to hate The karate kid and route for the other guy that was originally designed to be hated

What is the point of this narrative experiment

There is no bad guy just different perspectives.

Plus you never saw How I met you mother ? that alone is the set up for this show. :D

All about perspective. <45>

There is no bad guy just different perspectives.

Plus you never saw How I met you mother ? that alone is the set up for this show. :D

All about perspective. <45>

That's a show I never watched and will never watch even harder than Cobra Kai

I like how Cobra Kai guy is making that kid do all the work electrical work and stuff

Frig i actually took Jiu Jitsu and my Jitsu instructor actually had us piling his wood for him

I got hyped when the synth music subtly kicked in as Johnny was getting ready to whoop some ass at the liquor store. Only part way through the first episode but this show looks pretty good.

Second episode ended with a commercial for YouTube Red

And third episode which is required to pay to view is 5 minutes shorter than the others

Hmmm

And third episode which is required to pay to view is 5 minutes shorter than the others

Hmmm

I got hooked. I signed up for the 1 month free trial. Watching the 3rd episode now. I just have to cancel before April 19th. Hopefully life will be back to normal by then.

Hmmm
Torrents...

This could've been handled by pm.

Or bumping the actual Cobra Kai thread.

I hope @Clippy gets the coronavirus and recovers in 1 week and 2 days like the common flu that it is.

I just have to cancel before April 19th. Hopefully life will be back to normal by then.

f426c4599e97f99eec600a7ebb847120.gif

Damn first episode under my belt that was pretty fast

@One MMA Fan @Arqueto

So you've had two friends trying to get you to watch this for months and all it took was a global pandemic.

{<doc}

............glad you're watching friend :)

So you've had two friends trying to get you to watch this for months and all it took was a global pandemic.

{<doc}

............glad you're watching friend :)

I want from having no time to watch TV shows to having too much time to watch TV shows

I think I'm on episode 6 now we're Cobra Kai guy made fun of lip guy's face for too long

some of the things he said about lip guy was actually so shocking that I actually put my hands over my mouth in shock

Now I probably have coronavirus cuz I touched my face

I want from having no time to watch TV shows to having too much time to watch TV shows

I think I'm on episode 6 now we're Cobra Kai guy made fun of lip guy's face for too long

some of the things he said about lip guy was actually so shocking that I actually put my hands over my mouth in shock

Now I probably have coronavirus cuz I touched my face

Yeah, before all this I barely touched my face, now it's all I want to do for some reason.

Yeah, before all this I barely touched my face, now it's all I want to do for some reason.
You shot me in both legs and set me on fire. Piss off.

Back