So if Ronda is crushing cans what is Cyborg crushing??

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ronda's 11 different opponents(12 wins) to date have a record of 118W-40L including 3 wins over undefeated fighters. Cyborgs 14 opponents to date(15wins) have a record of 132W-77L and her only undefeated win is Gina Carano, 3 of her opponents have the following records 0-1, 0-4 and 0-1. So my questions is what is cyborg crushing lol. Im not one of those big Ronda fans or haters but I was looking at their records of sherdog and thought I would share. Ronda has obviously fought better competition, the womens BW division may not be that great but its deff better then the womens FW division, which is neither their fault's. I feel like its a mixture of ronda being really good and being in a pretty weak division and cyborg being really good and in a terrible division. Soooo yeah if the honda is crushing cans whats cyborg crushing plastic??lol

Ronda is p4p the best fighter in the world !

And a MEGA DRAW !!

The people who wash Rousey's cans' cars.

Classic...that got me

80555-jack-nicholson-laughing-gif-DuRf.gif

Rousey's most interesting wins are over Tate.
Cyborg's most interesting win is over Carano.

Carano achieved more than Tate ever did and Cyborg demolished her...

I hope they're recycling those cans and getting nickels for them. Then they can buy a soda pop!

^^ this guy is absolutely clueless

Only thing Carano has over Tate is that she is probably the 1st well known Female MMA fighter to the mainstream....thats it

revisionist much? Carano was obviously way more skilled than borg, however borg being heavily roided was just way too powerful for Carano. Borg, same weight class (either one is fine) as Rhonda, will get steamrolled.

People don't understand that when you're fighting the best your weight class has to offer and crushing them all in the first round, it doesn't mean you're fighting cans. It means you are one of the most dominant fighters on the planet.

Back