So if Ronda is crushing cans what is Cyborg crushing??

while cyborg at least as of now appears to be ronda's only legit threat, her resume any way you look at it, is a joke. from undersized competition to under qualified opponants. i'd argue that meisha is at least on paper a more serious threat but whatever, haters gon hate

I see what you are doing, but the real answer is that Ronda isn't crushing cans. Tate is a good fighter. So is Zingano, Davis, Kaufman, and McMann. I think Carmouche is a step below them, but not too shabby. The verdict is still out on Correia. She needs to fight some of the top fighters in the division besides Ronda to see how she stacks up against them. Even fighters like D'Alelio and Gomes are decent mid-tier fighters.

Cyborg has beat Carano and Coenen, who are on par with Ronda's opponents. But her competition at FW is not on par. The other decent fighters she has beat were smaller fighters coming up to fight out of their optimal weight class.

At the end of the day, both Ronda and Cyborg are quality fighters. People shouldn't be writing off either one of them. They are both capable of beating quality opponents. People are just shitting on them because they are haters, or they are a fan of one and feel the need to bash the other.

That or they just don't know what they are talking about. It's fine to suggest that the women don't have the competition that the men do, or the depth. But anyone writing off the top contenders at BW is just doing so out of ignorance.

TS is missing the point. UFC is supposed to have the creme of the crop, but instead its just as bad as invicta's line-up.

The 2 ultimate can crushers need to try and crush each other.

The UFC does have best female BW fighters in the world, problem is like I said aswell as others here that division just isnt filled with talent that can compete with her.

UFC FBW Roster-Tate, Zingano, Mcmann, Davis, Kaufman, Carmouche, Holm, Eye, Pena, Corriea(will throw her in just for shits and giggles), Lauren Murphy vacated the Invicta 135 belt to sign with the UFC last Aug

Invicta BW roster-Tonya Evinger (current champ) 15-5, Ediane Gomes 10-4, Irene Aldana 5-1, Colleen Schneider 6-6, Sarah D'Alelio 8-6.

Thats about it honestly their BW division is filled with a lot of prospects so you cant really compare the 2 divisions as far as talents/contenders

I see what you are doing, but the real answer is that Ronda isn't crushing cans. Tate is a good fighter. So is Zingano, Davis, Kaufman, and McMann. I think Carmouche is a step below them, but not too shabby. The verdict is still out on Correia. She needs to fight some of the top fighters in the division besides Ronda to see how she stacks up against them. Even fighters like D'Alelio and Gomes are decent mid-tier fighters.

Cyborg has beat Carano and Coenen, who are on par with Ronda's opponents. But her competition at FW is not on par. The other decent fighters she has beat were smaller fighters coming up to fight out of their optimal weight class.

At the end of the day, both Ronda and Cyborg are quality fighters. People shouldn't be writing off either one of them. They are both capable of beating quality opponents. People are just shitting on them because they are haters, or they are a fan of one and feel the need to bash the other.

That or they just don't know what they are talking about. It's fine to suggest that the women don't have the competition that the men do, or the depth. But anyone writing off the top contenders at BW is just doing so out of ignorance.

Ronda is definitely not crushing "cans" shes fighting some of the best women in the world in her division. This thread is mostly going at all the people most likely trolls that are saying shes fighting cans. If anything cyborg is the one fighting weak competition (not her fault) the WFW division is nothing compared to the WBW division as far as talent, contenders and competition. Also people saying cyborg would crush ronda, yeah she might win it could go either way but neither one of them are gonna destroy the other they are both very talented fighters.

Back