So I watched the Trump Thank You Rally yesterday

Should have said "Thank You for not being with Her!".

"A YUGE thank you to the African American community for not Being With Her. Tremendous lack of support. So sad, she lost bigly."

Last edited:
He actually said "they didn't come out and vote for Hillary". Kind of a big difference, don't you think?

He starts talking about it at 1:06:12.

Are you joking?

How is thanking AA's for not coming out to vote "for Hillary" - which easily could have put her over the top had they come out in the same numbers as they did for Barry - any different than just thanking them for not coming out to vote?

Either way he's saying, "By sitting at home, you let me win. So I thank you."

It's a big, passive-aggressive "fuck you" to African Americans. There's no other way to slice it.

I have seen estimates of two planes costing 3.7 billion but it is going to depend on which features are added to the plane. No one knows what will be put on the plane yet. The Air Force has not yet even decided if it wants to order 2 or 3 planes.

And most of the expense will not go to Boeing. A lot of the costs will to electronic companies and other companies and congress will decide how much to spend.

Currently there is a 170 million contract with Boeing to do research for the development of new Air Force One planes.

A guy at Boeing was critical of one of a Trump's policy so Trump attacked Boeing on Twitter. He knew his fans wouldn't check into it and he would appear like a smart businessman looking to keep costs low. It was all bs.

Trump said cancel the 4 billion dollar order. There was no order and he pulled the 4 billion out of thin air. Now he added another 200 million.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/06/news/companies/trump-air-force-one-boeing/

Are you joking?

How is thanking AA's for not coming out to vote "for Hillary" - which easily could have put her over the top had they come out in the same numbers as they did for Barry - any different than just thanking them for not coming out to vote?

It's a big, passive-aggressive "fuck you" to African Americans. There's no other way to slice it.

Or you could take it as "They listened to what I was going to do for this country and they decided not to go out and vote for Hillary."

Because that's what he said.

I couldn't get through all of it. I tried.

I stopped at 1:06 when he thanked the African American community for not coming to vote.

He said we have to do something about those who stomp and burn the flag. He didn't say what.

He said Air Force 1 is going to cost 4.2 billion now. Where did he get that number? He raised it 200 million from the last time he made up the number.

He started his speech saying Merry Christmas to wild applause. It is like he won great a war!

3A3328A500000578-3921472-image-a-9_1478736532747.jpg

He has "won a great war" though..an epic victory in a culture war

Or you could take it as "They listened to what I was going to do for this country and they decided not to go out and vote for Hillary."

Because that's what he said.

If they listened to what he was saying and liked it...why didn't they vote for him?

:rolleyes:

Are you joking?

trump-win1laugh.jpg

He clearly meant African Americans didn't come out to vote. Fewer came out to vote than the last two elections and that benefited Trump. African Americans as a group favored Hillary.

YjY4NDI4YmMwMyMvVWdnX21SWmNTaGVIeTFjbkNnelk1ZmxjWk8wPS8weDA6ODQ5eDYyMi84MDZ4NTkxL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCkvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9qYnFqZXd3ZTFtdmw2OWRzenR4dXQ3cnRuNzVodHp4eG00aXV3MGRqdWJkM3dtb20zNHppdXVrZzN5Y2dmOXluLmpwZw.jpg

Where do they get this shit exactly? No one asked me what race I was when I voted. Didn't see anyone else asked either.

If they listened to what he was saying and liked it...why didn't they vote for him?

brainwashed to see any republican as anti black racist .. trump still only got like 8 % of the black vote I think

Boeing cans tried to sneak in a last minute rust-proofing package I bet.
Maybe they upsold him on the truecoat?

Jerry: Well, he never done this before. But seeing as it's special circumstances and all, he says I can knock a hundred dollars off that Trucoat.

Last edited:
brainwashed to see any republican as anti black racist .. trump still only got like 8 % of the black vote I think

So if black people don't vote for your preferred candidate, they're brainwashed?

I find your assertion troubling.

He swayed enough of the black vote to either vote for him, or NOT vote for Hillary, and he's proud of it.

I don't really see that as a bad thing.

No I'm sure you're right.
I believe a sherbro over the president-elect of the US anytime, especially if we're talking about costs of the air force one.

careful he goes on reddit too

He swayed enough of the black vote to either vote for him, or NOT vote for Hillary, and he's proud of it.

I don't really see that as a bad thing.

He thanked them for NOT voting. How on god's green earth does it equal support when people don't vote for you?

You're taking the most obtuse interpretation of those words and presenting it as the norm. That's obfuscation.

He clearly meant African Americans didn't come out to vote. Fewer came out to vote than the last two elections and that benefited Trump. African Americans as a group favored Hillary.

YjY4NDI4YmMwMyMvVWdnX21SWmNTaGVIeTFjbkNnelk1ZmxjWk8wPS8weDA6ODQ5eDYyMi84MDZ4NTkxL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCkvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9qYnFqZXd3ZTFtdmw2OWRzenR4dXQ3cnRuNzVodHp4eG00aXV3MGRqdWJkM3dtb20zNHppdXVrZzN5Y2dmOXluLmpwZw.jpg

2 million less black people came out to vote for Hillary than came out for Obama. Your graphs don't capture that factoid.

Back