So I watched the Trump Thank You Rally yesterday

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I couldn't get through all of it. I tried.

I stopped at 1:06 when he thanked the African American community for not coming to vote.

He said we have to do something about those who stomp and burn the flag. He didn't say what.

He said Air Force 1 is going to cost 4.2 billion now. Where did he get that number? He raised it 200 million from the last time he made up the number.

He started his speech saying Merry Christmas to wild applause. It is like he won great a war!

It was clearly mispoken. Why would he thank them for hearing him on crime and lack of education and how he wants to fix it, and then them not coming out to vote?

1:06 is 1 minute, 6 seconds, not 1 hour, 6 minutes.
And you've so obviously misinterpreted what he said.

Other than those two small complaints, I agree, Trump seems awesome.

He said Air Force 1 is going to cost 4.2 billion now. Where did he get that number?
idk maybe it has something to do with the fact that he's the president-elect of the United States and might have more insight into issues surrounding the president's plane than sherbros

idk maybe it has something to do with the fact that he's the president-elect of the United States and might have more insight into issues surrounding the president's plane than sherbros

Boeing cans tried to sneak in a last minute rust-proofing package I bet.

Damn TS, you have some left wing tinted glasses on or something?

Not even sure if you people are purposefully dishonest or just that disconnected with reality.

He clearly meant African Americans didn't come out to vote. Fewer came out to vote than the last two elections and that benefited Trump. African Americans as a group favored Hillary.

YjY4NDI4YmMwMyMvVWdnX21SWmNTaGVIeTFjbkNnelk1ZmxjWk8wPS8weDA6ODQ5eDYyMi84MDZ4NTkxL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCkvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9qYnFqZXd3ZTFtdmw2OWRzenR4dXQ3cnRuNzVodHp4eG00aXV3MGRqdWJkM3dtb20zNHppdXVrZzN5Y2dmOXluLmpwZw.jpg

Lol as if Trump doesn't pull random numbers out his ass.

He clearly meant African Americans didn't come out to vote. Fewer came out to vote than the last two elections and that benefited Trump. African Americans as a group favored Hillary.

YjY4NDI4YmMwMyMvVWdnX21SWmNTaGVIeTFjbkNnelk1ZmxjWk8wPS8weDA6ODQ5eDYyMi84MDZ4NTkxL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3MCkvaHR0cDovL3MzLmFtYXpvbmF3cy5jb20vcG9saWN5bWljLWltYWdlcy9qYnFqZXd3ZTFtdmw2OWRzenR4dXQ3cnRuNzVodHp4eG00aXV3MGRqdWJkM3dtb20zNHppdXVrZzN5Y2dmOXluLmpwZw.jpg

when are people going to realize that these statistics don't mean anything

I'm sure you do. You seem pretty gullible.

I think Trump can piss on you and tell you it's raining.
No I'm sure you're right.
I believe a sherbro over the president-elect of the US anytime, especially if we're talking about costs of the air force one.

Back