So I think I might be an unofficial PETA member

Hey buddy, wanna fight?

Coonskin_Cap_with_Face_Raccoon_Fur_169.jpg

First, don’t feed Wildlife it will learn to associate people with food and you will be the cause of that animals death. Think about that

Now the golpher was probably just a cop trying to get home safely to his family...
I put out more ham sandwich for him this morning

But seriously.. You didn't know raccoons climbed trees? So, you thought they lived underground?

First, don’t feed Wildlife it will learn to associate people with food and you will be the cause of that animals death. Think about that

Now the golpher was probably just a cop trying to get home safely to his family...

If this is during the day it's a decent chance it could have a disease or rabies right?

What really blows my mind about this story is that people are golfing in Miami in August?

I put out more ham sandwich for him this morning
My friend works in nuisance Wildlife removal and was called to a ladies property. She had been feeding the raccoons for over ten years and then they broke into her house and she wanted them gone. He trapped over 50 raccoons from her property over the next year and a half.
There’s plenty of examples why this is bad idea and usually ends up with the animal being euthanized.
Before the raccoon gets killed I hope you get Baylis or lepto so maybe you can learn a lesson.

@RerouteToRemain it’s possible but it’s also not unheard for them to be out in the daytime.

My friend works in nuisance Wildlife removal and was called to a ladies property. She had been feeding the raccoons for over ten years and then they broke into her house and she wanted them gone. He trapped over 50 raccoons from her property over the next year and a half.
There’s plenty of examples why this is bad idea and usually ends up with the animal being euthanized.
Before the raccoon gets killed I hope you get Baylis or lepto so maybe you can learn a lesson.

@RerouteToRemain it’s possible but it’s also not unheard for them to be out in the daytime.
He ate the ham sandwich then gave me the middle finger. wtf

If I were the golfer, I'd have taken out a personally engraved wedge and beat you with it.

P.S. I've killed at least 50 raccoons over the years. Suck it hippies, they're vermin.

Garbage pandas hate Jews!

Little fucking Nazi bastards.

Guys on the golf cart were the good guys!

Just sit on your balcony yelling FORE whenever anyone is about to tee off

Back