So I think I might be an unofficial PETA member

faustian

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I live on the 3rd floor of a condominium that overlooks a golf course. Lately there's been a raccoon hanging out and doing his thing in the area right beneath my balcony (I'm within walking distance of the Everglades and apparently after mating season they wander off). I've been feeding him, laying a slice of bread with ham out underneath one of the Florida pine trees

So this morning I put the food out and the raccoon came out of nowhere to eat it but he had to cross an open clearing to get to the food. And as he's running to the food some asshat in a golf cart starts driving towards him, trying to run him over. I'm on my balcony witnessing all this and I start yelling telling the douche to fuck off. The raccoon runs up a tree (which I didn't even know they could do) and the douchebag returns to the green to :eek::eek::eek: out with golf

I wasn't satisfied with that so I ran downstairs and onto the golf course. I told the guy to never golf here again (lmao as if I have that authority) and I summoned rage strength and tipped his golf cart over. Went back to my unit and watched from my balcony as he and his golf boyfriend brutalized themselves trying to flip the cart back over

The golfer was Cyril Sneer.

DqDS9Np.gif

Even PETA has standards. If you don't know a raccoon can climb a fucking tree you wont be allowed membership.

I live on the 3rd floor of a condominium that overlooks a golf course. Lately there's been a raccoon hanging out and doing his thing in the area right beneath my balcony (I'm within walking distance of the Everglades and apparently after mating season they wander off). I've been feeding him, laying a slice of bread with ham out underneath one of the Florida pine trees

So this morning I put the food out and the raccoon came out of nowhere to eat it but he had to cross an open clearing to get to the food. And as he's running to the food some asshat in a golf cart starts driving towards him, trying to run him over. I'm on my balcony witnessing all this and I start yelling telling the douche to fuck off. The raccoon runs up a tree (which I didn't even know they could do) and the douchebag returns to the green to :eek::eek::eek: out with golf

I wasn't satisfied with that so I ran downstairs and onto the golf course. I told the guy to never golf here again (lmao as if I have that authority) and I summoned rage strength and tipped his golf cart over. Went back to my unit and watched from my balcony as he and his golf boyfriend brutalized themselves trying to flip the cart back over
let it be known that if you threaten woodland creatures, you risk becoming #207.

Some dickheads did the same thing to my brother’s cat but he witnessed it get run over in the street.

At least you got to give them a piece of your mind. Fucking waste of space imo.

If this is a true story then thumbs up to you bud.

People going out of their way to do cruel shit to people/animals is a huge indictment on who they are as a person.

I'm no raccoon expert but the thing is the size of a small dog and it effortlessly runs up this kinda tree:

arau_he5.jpg

I was impressed

I'm no raccoon expert but the thing is the size of a small dog and it effortlessly runs up this kinda tree:

arau_he5.jpg

I was impressed

Lol wait til u see it jump to another tree. Creepy little fucks

Every one of the little wild animals will be dead in 100 years after we poison the atmosphere.

First, don’t feed Wildlife it will learn to associate people with food and you will be the cause of that animals death. Think about that

Now the golpher was probably just a cop trying to get home safely to his family...

#raccoonlivesmatter

Fucking liberals

I I wasn't satisfied with that so I ran downstairs and onto the golf course. I told the guy to never golf here again (lmao as if I have that authority) and I summoned rage strength and tipped his golf cart over.

<mma4>

:meow:

Back