• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I shared dickpics with my dad

By mistake. Yes by mistake. I know I will have accusations of trolling thrown at me and fuck you.

I was at the gym and doing deadlifts n shit and when I check my phone I see notifications my dad+2 others(one friend but who is a bit of a dick and a girl I I went to class with years back) have seen an album I shared with them with Google Photo. I didn't even know I had that app on the phone or that all pictures in my camera roll were saved in that app as well(and in the extension on the google cloud). Now I have an old ass Sony Z1 that I barely use except for calling, texting and snapping a few dickpicks now and then. Apparently(I guess) the screen look didn't lock when I was at the gym and the fucking thing shared an album. And I didn't even know the phone ordered the pictures in albums but apparently it did and the one I shared included some holiday pics, a pic I took on some tax return papers(nothing sensitive really) and two pictures with a sexual nature, one with me penetrating a lady and another one getting blown by the same woman. I didn't understand the damage done until I got home and logged onto Google on my computer and realized what I had shared. I panicked and wrote the girl on fb saying that I shared some pictures by mistake and asked for her not looking at them(She said she realized it was a mistake and she said she didn't look...). Wrote to my friend as well and he hasn't responded, it doesn't really matter though. Then I called my dad and I told him that I shared some stuff by mistake including some shit of personal nature and he responded "its cool, I have seen your dick before when you were a kid, too sad it hasn't grown much since)".

Shit stressed me out. I'm having a whiskey now.

cliffs:

Share dickpics with dad and others by mistake. Get roasted by dad.

HAHAHAHAHAH Epic trolldad.

Lol oh man that is my biggest nightmare.

I was one pocket button push away from the same thing happening on Facebook. I took my phone and realized that and I went white. I was shaking when I hit the cancel button. I haven't taken any of those pics in a long ass time now that I am manogomous but I sure learned my lesson to not keep any such photos stored on my phone.

The worst story I ever heard came from a former manager of mine.

This guy sent a dick pic to a girl but unbeknownst to him had sent it to everyone in his contacts list. All his co-workers, family members, bosses, everyone. He only realized what happened when his phone wouldn't stop beeping with "wtf dude" and a phone call from his director.

The worst story I ever heard came from a former manager of mine.

This guy sent a dick pic to a girl but unbeknownst to him had sent it to everyone in his contacts list. All his co-workers, family members, bosses, everyone. He only realized what happened when his phone wouldn't stop beeping with "wtf dude" and a phone call from his director.

Wow. Did he get fired?

Wow. Did he get fired?

Nope. The company, which is a really big company and they monitor the use of their name on social media, is growing too fast to afford to let go of seasoned people. That is my guess. Also I think his director was just cool about it and realized the mistake was not intentional and I don't think it went too far in the company.

Oh she looked. I mean, she might not have at that point, but she definitely looked after you said that. This lady now knows what your dick looks like, you can be sure of that.

Just so you know for future encounters. Don't be awkward.

Better that when he meets her he asks if she'd care for a second look.

Well, that's ducking awesome. Even more so that your phone ordered dick pics as an album. Does that give them some kind of cool cover page or borders or something?

Nope. The company, which is a really big company and they monitor the use of their name on social media, is growing too fast to afford to let go of seasoned people. That is my guess. Also I think his director was just cool about it and realized the mistake was not intentional and I don't think it went too far in the company.

Wow, that's surprising. It is comforting to know that some companies are still willing to look at intent.

<Kobe213>
once when i was 19 my coworkers saw my dick pics on my phone when i left it lying around, they picked it up and were taking selfies with it. then they went to the album to see it, and the pictures right before theirs were pov pics of my gf jerking me off

luckily i was a myspace pro of using the most flattering angles possible, so they all kept making jokes that i had a monster dick

i felt really proud and grateful that i didnt have a phone lock on my droid razr 2

then someone got jealous and showed off by sharing his dick pics a few weeks later and he legit had a 3rd leg massive dick and everyone forgot about me :(:(:(

nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

c03e3f8823f759d0babe31851ff8364e92a0f45e70f9ba140bde97fa7984593a.jpg

That girl who said she didn't look at the pics totally did.

Also, your dad would've saved those pics to his personal collection.

Time to get a new dad.

Trolling or not that story was funny as hell. <45>

In this day and age you have to think twice about what kind of images you share because you never know who is going to end up seeing them.

Why take pics of your junk? Never got that.

pffttt dont act cool here champ, everyone has snapped a pic of their junk at some point. There is never a good reason it just happens.

You should have told them that your computer has a virus and opening the albums spreads the virus.

Back