Rewatch So I rewatched Chandler/Oliveira 1...

Foghorn Leghorn

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
And I think Oliveira wins again. Chandler has the obligatory punchers chance, and he has the skillset to win, but I don't see him changing his decision making and I think Oliveira being in there with him once already means there will be less of a feeling out process on his end.

Personally not too thrilled for the rematch (would rather see either fight McGregor). But the first one was fun, 8/10.

Here's the fight:

Michael Chandler…. He used to be a UFC fighter, right?
Dustin Poirier might like to answer that question
Michael Chandler is the type of a guy to find a way to lose. Plus he's been out for 2 years now and he lost to Charles already. Chandler's going to need Jesus to take the wheel
I think he finds a way to lose or Charles finds a way to git em again. Maybe a submission this time (since chandler is yet to be subbed)

And I think Oliveira wins again. Chandler has the obligatory punchers chance, and he has the skillset to win, but I don't see him changing his decision making and I think Oliveira being in there with him once already means there will be less of a feeling out process on his end.

Personally not too thrilled for the rematch (would rather see either fight McGregor). But the first one was fun, 8/10.

Here's the fight:

Rematches suck, I don't have any desire to watch them two fight again.

Here's the fight:

This matchup has nothing to do with either of them not fighting McGregor. Chandler was supposed to fight McGregor, right? The man has been a walking dumpster fire for the past seven or eight years. The fighter you seem to imagine he is doesn't exist any more, and hasn't in a long, long time.

Chandler has been out 2 years and is 40, the guy is over the hill and out of the competitive days. Not to mention he got finished by Charles prior.
Charles by easier finish after Chandler goes hard for 45 seconds

I really don’t get this fight.

Forgot about the Dusty finish, I remember it as a decision for some reason (and they mentioned chandler not being subbed in the oliveira fight).

This matchup has nothing to do with either of them not fighting McGregor. Chandler was supposed to fight McGregor, right? The man has been a walking dumpster fire for the past seven or eight years. The fighter you seem to imagine he is doesn't exist any more, and hasn't in a long, long time.
It has something to do with them not fighting McGregor because they both want to fight him. I think McGregor is done as much as as the next person but I still wanna see him fight again

Here's the fight:

Oliveira had an insane run as a champ going through Chandler, Dustin, and Justin. They all were massively entertaining fights.

Here's the fight:

Agree. A pointless fight for each. Does nothing to advance either of them, especially Oliveira.

Back