So I had a chat with Nated iaz about forming a union...

Thinly veiled Wendy's advertisement. Fucking shill.

Rly? Do you know how bloody arbitrary it would be for an employee to create a message board construct for $9 an hour? It is better for a wise man to read your idiocy, than for a fool to learn from my post.

90zzHP4.gif

TS's agenda of forming a soap powder snorters union is transparent ITT.

me: how often do you hang out at the Wendys across from the Arco stn at Kettleman and Cherokee?
nated: whenever i finish training so i can remain a skinny fat guy... cuz i am whatever you say i
am, if i wasn't then why would i say i am?

me: ummmmm...mmmm...k ...ok, easy there M
nated: you know it... so ask me a real question cuz i'm goin' in to get a spicy chicken sammich
me: i'll gladly pay you next tuesday for a sammich today...
nated: let's see how this goes (snickering, reaching into his jeans pocket to dig out 3 one dollar bills, than lookin down his nose at me with a wide grin)

me: are you gonna sign with that nyc law firm to form a fighters union?
nated: what's that? fo real? it's gonna happen?

me: that's what i read on suredawg
nated: are YOU sure dawg?

me: huh? are your baked?
nated: double chocolate chip cookies at wendy's are dope!
me: you know about unions? you know it'll change things?
nated: nah brah, i'll ask cesar to fill me in cuz i don't know shit about somethin' that never existed before... (big gulp of air, heaves chest out, then quickly exhales into a concave chest shape with deltoids fwd)

me: is cesar your mentor or something?
nated: he tells me the REAL shit about everything... he told me to be preapred to lose to potatoe boy and accept whatever happens
me: hmmm... i wouldn't be down with that kinda REAL talk... i'd tell him to keep his opinions to himself or i'll ray donovan his ass
nated: do you think ray donovan would be part of a union... or BE THE UNION?

to be cont...

What are your cats names?

Ts has demons is normal

Rly? Do you know how bloody arbitrary it would be for an employee to create a message board construct for $9 an hour? It is better for a wise man to read your idiocy, than for a fool to learn from my post.
haha, all of these people calling you a druggie, retard, and or whatever, and you choose to take my post seriously? I guess I'm honored.

McGregor wouldn't even say, "Are you baked?"
He would slap the shit out of whoever asked it.

We all seen those YouTube videos with chairs flying through the mall and beer bottles randomly whizzing by you at an MMA events.

ts didn't denounce satan, or all his followers, but joined them

i would never advocate banning a user unless i found something evil about them, but this guy makes this whole space seem wicked and moribund. please ban the ts. let him sell this evil somewhere else.

In Soviet Russia, Nate iaz has chat with you.

Shit, is that still a thing?

What-the-Fuck.gif

me: how often do you hang out at the Wendys across from the Arco stn at Kettleman and Cherokee?
nated: whenever i finish training so i can remain a skinny fat guy... cuz i am whatever you say i
am, if i wasn't then why would i say i am?

me: ummmmm...mmmm...k ...ok, easy there M
nated: you know it... so ask me a real question cuz i'm goin' in to get a spicy chicken sammich
me: i'll gladly pay you next tuesday for a sammich today...
nated: let's see how this goes (snickering, reaching into his jeans pocket to dig out 3 one dollar bills, than lookin down his nose at me with a wide grin)

me: are you gonna sign with that nyc law firm to form a fighters union?
nated: what's that? fo real? it's gonna happen?

me: that's what i read on suredawg
nated: are YOU sure dawg?

me: huh? are your baked?
nated: double chocolate chip cookies at wendy's are dope!
me: you know about unions? you know it'll change things?
nated: nah brah, i'll ask cesar to fill me in cuz i don't know shit about somethin' that never existed before... (big gulp of air, heaves chest out, then quickly exhales into a concave chest shape with deltoids fwd)

me: is cesar your mentor or something?
nated: he tells me the REAL shit about everything... he told me to be preapred to lose to potatoe boy and accept whatever happens
me: hmmm... i wouldn't be down with that kinda REAL talk... i'd tell him to keep his opinions to himself or i'll ray donovan his ass
nated: do you think ray donovan would be part of a union... or BE THE UNION?

to be cont...
sloth.gif

Back