So I had a chat with Nated iaz about forming a union...

me: how often do you hang out at the Wendys across from the Arco stn at Kettleman and Cherokee?
nated: whenever i finish training so i can remain a skinny fat guy... cuz i am whatever you say i
am, if i wasn't then why would i say i am?

me: ummmmm...mmmm...k ...ok, easy there M
nated: you know it... so ask me a real question cuz i'm goin' in to get a spicy chicken sammich
me: i'll gladly pay you next tuesday for a sammich today...
nated: let's see how this goes (snickering, reaching into his jeans pocket to dig out 3 one dollar bills, than lookin down his nose at me with a wide grin)

me: are you gonna sign with that nyc law firm to form a fighters union?
nated: what's that? fo real? it's gonna happen?

me: that's what i read on suredawg
nated: are YOU sure dawg?

me: huh? are your baked?
nated: double chocolate chip cookies at wendy's are dope!
me: you know about unions? you know it'll change things?
nated: nah brah, i'll ask cesar to fill me in cuz i don't know shit about somethin' that never existed before... (big gulp of air, heaves chest out, then quickly exhales into a concave chest shape with deltoids fwd)

me: is cesar your mentor or something?
nated: he tells me the REAL shit about everything... he told me to be preapred to lose to potatoe boy and accept whatever happens
me: hmmm... i wouldn't be down with that kinda REAL talk... i'd tell him to keep his opinions to himself or i'll ray donovan his ass
nated: do you think ray donovan would be part of a union... or BE THE UNION?

to be cont...
<29>

I straight up reported you, ts

Hey OP since you've now made several threads saying this: Nobody else thinks nated iaz is funny

me: how often do you hang out at the Wendys across from the Arco stn at Kettleman and Cherokee?
nated: whenever i finish training so i can remain a skinny fat guy... cuz i am whatever you say i
am, if i wasn't then why would i say i am?

me: ummmmm...mmmm...k ...ok, easy there M
nated: you know it... so ask me a real question cuz i'm goin' in to get a spicy chicken sammich
me: i'll gladly pay you next tuesday for a sammich today...
nated: let's see how this goes (snickering, reaching into his jeans pocket to dig out 3 one dollar bills, than lookin down his nose at me with a wide grin)

me: are you gonna sign with that nyc law firm to form a fighters union?
nated: what's that? fo real? it's gonna happen?

me: that's what i read on suredawg
nated: are YOU sure dawg?

me: huh? are your baked?
nated: double chocolate chip cookies at wendy's are dope!
me: you know about unions? you know it'll change things?
nated: nah brah, i'll ask cesar to fill me in cuz i don't know shit about somethin' that never existed before... (big gulp of air, heaves chest out, then quickly exhales into a concave chest shape with deltoids fwd)

me: is cesar your mentor or something?
nated: he tells me the REAL shit about everything... he told me to be preapred to lose to potatoe boy and accept whatever happens
me: hmmm... i wouldn't be down with that kinda REAL talk... i'd tell him to keep his opinions to himself or i'll ray donovan his ass
nated: do you think ray donovan would be part of a union... or BE THE UNION?

to be cont...
Awful attempt to be funny

I came into this thread with suspicion. Suspicion justified.

I get the feeling he would have slapped your goofy ass

Back