So I FINALLY watched Game of Thrones (If you haven't watched spoliers etc)

Who dies next?

• Total voters
Welcome to the fold, TS. I didn't get around to watching it until after the fifth season was over, but when I did start it, I blew through those 50 episodes in just ten days.

Had to watch the battle of the bastards again today. What an episode that was.

One of the most satisfying episodes in tv history. The battle scenes in that episode were so gritty and visceral. Never seen anything like it.

Like the fantasy version of saving private ryan.
That scene with everyone suffocating pressed together by the shield wall is fucking amazing.

And Jon snow standing along waiting for the cavalry charge and drawing his sword. Fuckin epic.

Then beating ramsay to a bloody pulp after their giant bashed down the wall.

Soooooooo good.

One of the most satisfying episodes in tv history. The battle scenes in that episode were so gritty and visceral. Never seen anything like it.

That scene with everyone suffocating pressed together by the shield wall is fucking amazing.

And Jon snow standing along waiting for the cavalry charge and drawing his sword. Fuckin epic.

Soooooooo good.

That giant didn't have to go down like that.

A shred of humanity in me was lost during that scene. I was contemplating of going vegan & do crossfit.

Soooooooo good.
Pouring out liquor for wun wun though :(

Pouring out liquor for wun wun though :(

That final arrow from ramsay :(

I was sseriously distressed that they didn't put in more of an effort to protect poor wun wun. Battle mvp for sure.

I still anticipate that Jon will be revealed to be legitimate because the Targs were into polygamy. Aegon the conqueror married both his sisters. Maybe Rhaegar married Lyanna some how.

I'm fairly sure he did.

The Kings guard should have been protecting their prince. Instead they protected his child. They wouldn't have done it if Jon Snow was a bastard.

Rhargar married Lyanna legit. Robert Baratheon didn't except it and went to war. That's why Petyr Baelish has that weird smile when Sansa accuses Rhargar of raping her aunt. Little finger somehow knows what the relationship really was.

We were talking about lineage earlier and I'm so stupid.

Jon Snow WOULD be ahead of deaneries

He's the son of the first born of mad king and his line succeeds before his brothers/sisters

So even though he's the nephew of Daeneries he's still ahead like Prince Williams kids get in before Prince Henry himself would

I'm fairly sure he did.

The Kings guard should have been protecting their prince. Instead they protected his child. They wouldn't have done it if Jon Snow was a bastard.

Rhargar married Lyanna legit. Robert Baratheon didn't except it and went to war. That's why Petyr Baelish has that weird smile when Sansa accuses Rhargar of raping her aunt. Little finger somehow knows what the relationship really was.

ssssssshiiit.

I never thought of that.

1408.gif

The Unsullied are pretty cool in the books too. All the whitewalker stuff, Bran's story and half of Daenarys was boring shit. It's more about setting up the future than being enjoyable on its own merit.
Other than a bit of meandering, the books are ready for a spot on your top shelf. Easier to read than LoTR.

In the books, The Unsullied are fucking badass.

"....The Dothraki halted their attacks after twelve thousand riders were killed, including Temmo, his sons, and his bloodriders. Only six hundred Unsullied remained. Four days after the fighting began, the newkhal led his remaining khalasar past the city gates of Qohor in a stately procession. Each man cut off his braid and threw it down before the Unsullied.[1][4]

Aftermath
Since the victory of the Three Thousand of Qohor, the city guard of Qohor has been made up entirely of Unsullied. Each soldier carries a spear with a braid made of human hair attached to it.[1]"

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Three_Thousand_of_Qohor

Interesting.

Will be fun to see where they go with this.

Cause right now only Bran knows about this right? Presumably

What the fuck is he going to do with his no legs, have that girl run him down from the super north past the zombies and the wall and etc IN WINTER to go

"HEY JON YOU'RE A TARGARIAN *pant* *pant* I'm so tired"

And then Jon's gunna be like

"Fuck. Guess I better claim that shit, bye all my North friends that I just united"

This is just my opinion regarding the future of Jon Snow, but I'll spoiler it just in case.
They'll work out Jon Snow is a Targaryen when his an Daenerys' kids have 6 toes on each foot.

Rome was amazing.

Fuck yeah it was. It was the 1st of it's kind too. Literally every time period drama on these pay channels (HBO, Showtime, Starz, etc) has blatantly taken from Rome. Reminds me of Arrested Development where it was the 1st to innovate a new style, but didn't reap the success of shows to follow. Sadly HBO didn't promote it properly or back it enough financially (Huge battles offscreen). Also it was before it's time. Back then people were all about The Sopranos.

I have literally never heard of Rome until just now but nobody ever shuts up about GoT ... so you must be wrong

My single favorite scene from television is from Rome.

I want to have some fun with this, find some good ones or make your own

Let's do this!!

29-memes-got-davos-from-the-block.jpg

84994208.jpg

Facebook-Game-of-Thrones-Memes-fcc0f9.png

Happy-Birthday-Meme-Game-Of-Thrones-25.jpg

game-of-thrones-memes-606-15.jpg

Game-of-Thrones-Meme-red-wedding-rob-starks-weddings-family-wedding-jokes-memes-addictedtoeverything-ate.jpg

Happy-Birthday-Meme-Game-Of-Thrones-19.jpg

afe.jpg

game-of-thrones-memes-8.jpg

Clippy's got the game of thrones fever now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back