So I finally finished losing everything

Good on you. It's nice to start the new year reading some positive sherbro news.
Thanks so much, truly. I haven't felt a positive emotion in a very long time until recently. I applied for this job knowing I'd bomb the interview. When the offer letter came I was surprised and delayed accepting as long as possible and took the latest starting date.

In orientation I heard all about the pay and benefits and started to get excited and waited for them to notice I don't belong and fire me. All through the first few weeks my anxiety was just out of control and I fumbled and.bumbled through every new task. But slowly, I got more familiar and my anxiety started to subside and they noticed how hard I work.

I think eventually things might be ok again if I just keep at it.

To anyone that might read this going through a hard time, maybe you've even given up on yourself completely. Don't stop trying new things and putting yourself out there. Nobody is.bad at EVERYTHING and people notice hard work and positive intent, even though it doesn't feel like it sometimes.

Fake it until you make it but just don't give up.

Some of you are aware of my general situation. About five years ago I moved out here for work with my best and last remaining friend. Great success on the finding work, but not much else is working out.

Anyways the first couple years after I moved here I was living on my own. I was struggling, my friend was struggling, so me and him and his family started renting a house together. We've been doing that for three years now. Well some shit popped off and I ended up moving out. I find the way shit played out pretty unforgivable. His wife is a cunt, and her family are the only people I really associate with other than my friend. So my entire small social circle is gone now.

My pseudo family that I've spent every holiday and special occasion with for the last 5 years. And my best friend since 2007. The only thing that's really been a consistent and stable part of my life for the last 15 years. Gone. I've been through so much loss, abandonment, and betrayal that it's basically no big deal now. Never trust anyone or get particularly close to anyone anymore. But this shit stilll stings. I thought I'd already lost everything I could lose. I didn't think I could really lose the last person that gives a shit about me. I'm more mad at myself for ever thinking I can trust anyone or rely on them in any way. Shoulda known better by now.

You gotta diversify bonds with your friends, nico.

Wu Tang Clan ain’t nuthin to fuck with.

Last edited:
Try taking vitamin D3 + K2
Thank you, very open to any health/diet/supplement/ suggestions as I'm very ignorant about healthy living, but now I'm going to finally be making enough money to approach health and nutrition more appropriately.

If you wouldn't mind, drop me a pm some time with any ideas you have and I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you, very open to any health/diet/supplement/ suggestions as I'm very ignorant about healthy living, but now I'm going to finally be making enough money to approach health and nutrition more appropriately.

If you wouldn't mind, drop me a pm some time with any ideas you have and I'd greatly appreciate it.
Fill your fridge with fruits and vegetables. I’m lazy, so I buy a lot of premade salads. But I also buy a few premade burritos. I’ll have one kind of bad meal a day. But the rest of my day I try to make fruits and vegetables as much as possible.

Granny Smith apples are the shit. I eat like two of those every day. Fiji apples are great too, if you can’t handle how tart the Granny Smiths are.

I’m lazy, so I buy a lot of premade salads

Granny Smith apples are the shit. I eat like two of those every day. Fiji apples are great too, if you can’t handle how tart the Granny Smiths are.

A scoop of cottage cheese on a salad is da bomb. It's now my preferred salad dressing.

Try Gala apples. I've never tried Fuji apples, but I will.

A scoop of cottage cheese on a salad is da bomb. It's now my preferred salad dressing.

Try Gala apples. I've never tried Fuji apples, but I will.
Idk if I’ve seen Gala apples in the store. I’ll look for them.
Fiji apples are just really sweet and juicy. The flavor is more subtle than Granny Smith apples, which taste like sour candy. I love Granny Smiths.

Glad you decided to quit being a soft ass bitch and got your shit together. Keep pushing. Happy new year.

Going into 2024 like…….

N17GtAi.mp4

There's stages to grief man. Just know you'll overcome it and get better over time. Try to drown it through healthy things like exercise and maybe picking up a new shitty hobby to pass the time. Don't give up on yourself.

If you need someone to talk to I, the T-800 is here for you. I know loneliness and regret.

Last edited:
Hard to tell without pics.

Like a pic of you, and a pic of the Cunt Wife would be enough to get it started.

Seriously though, she had to be part saint to let her husband's buddy move in with them for 3 fucking years...most spouses would not go for that deal.

At a certain point, you knew you had to gtfo of there, and I guarantee you wifey thought you'd be gone a looooooong ass time ago.

So you can do your own thing.

Cohabitation ain't for everybody, brother, but you can't just close your heart and mind off to connection.
There are a lot of cunts in the world, that's true, but there are some truly wonderful people out here too.
Just do the things you like in the world, and you will find your peer group. By that I mean outside the house and IRL.
Sherdog's great and all that, but it'll never suck your dick, even though it DOES sometimes suck.

Since the update the forum makes it look Like old posts are new sometimes. I know there was no negative intent I've seen your posts here over the years, you're a good guy.

To anyone that might be wondering I was at a very low point when making this thread and for some time after. Fortunately, I managed to get a new job making a lot more money and with immediate access to health insurance.

I'm just putting my all into work right now and trying to slowly get my mental and physical health right. Recently, both my coworkers and bosses have had positive things to say about my work ethic and attitude.

It means a lot, that they don't even know I got the job basically despite myself, while on autopilot. But! I'm in the door. And I'm starting to pay off debts and make plans and regain my mental focus.

I love you guys , and happy new years and all the best to you and yours!
I love hearing the good news, Mikey. Happy and Healthy New Year to you hombre.

Since the update the forum makes it look Like old posts are new sometimes. I know there was no negative intent I've seen your posts here over the years, you're a good guy.

To anyone that might be wondering I was at a very low point when making this thread and for some time after. Fortunately, I managed to get a new job making a lot more money and with immediate access to health insurance.

I'm just putting my all into work right now and trying to slowly get my mental and physical health right. Recently, both my coworkers and bosses have had positive things to say about my work ethic and attitude.

It means a lot, that they don't even know I got the job basically despite myself, while on autopilot. But! I'm in the door. And I'm starting to pay off debts and make plans and regain my mental focus.

Amazing news. You're doing it right, keep up the good work. Taking care of your mental and physical health is number 1.

Now go forward and seize the territory of your enemies.

You have your basic needs taken care of. You have a place to live, and employment, which is A LOT more that many people. Use what you have (as unsatisfying as they may seem) and improve one step at a time.

Pick a small goal and work towards it. Then pick another goal. Every goal met will only increase your current outlook, and before you know it, you’ll be in a happy place. Might be a long road, but hey nothing is free in this world.

Good luck.

Awesome man love to hear this. Happy news years!

Back