So I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend of 4 months yesterday...V2: Break-up sex

dis-gun-be-gud.gif

blake, let me start off by telling you that you're a paragon for masculinity and all the bitchmade suckas that are hating and calling you immoral, scum, and a pedophile, are jelly and they ALL (no exceptions) wish they were in your position. i'm sure that you will undoubtedly have a great new years eve and get some of that sweet pussy. holla!

You're an example to us all lol

tbh though, although I'm generally supportive of you ITT, I think drawing it out like that's a bit selfish. No matter what you say, you'll have renewed her hopes of resurrecting things now.

The only thing that was resurrected was the peen. Hers.

Anyone have pics of this said 18 year old? Fucking 1100 post threads and no pics, what da hell.

dis-gun-be-gud.gif

blake, let me start off by telling you that you're a paragon for masculinity and all the bitchmade suckas that are hating and calling you immoral, scum, and a pedophile, are jelly and they ALL (no exceptions) wish they were in your position. i'm sure that you will undoubtedly have a great new years eve and get some of that sweet pussy. holla!

are you just trying to rile people up? having your own personal tastes is one thing, but claiming to know what everyone else enjoys is downright asinine.

here's a picture of blake and his young and beautiful ex:

photoon9812at105am3.jpg

are you just trying to rile people up? having your own personal tastes is one thing, but claiming to know what everyone else enjoys is downright asinine.

not at all. i'm just speaking the truth. haters be hating hard.

photoon9812at105am3.jpg

i thought she'd be more attractive with all of the sh't being flung around in the other thread last night. not saying she's ugly, but i get why some people were saying it was peculiar.

you're right, haters gonna hate, but that's not the same thing as being jealous.

That was my favorite song from them before i got into "Favourite Worst Nightmare".

photoon9812at105am3.jpg

Thanks Papi, I mean Pupi.

I thought Brunswick was dating a foreigner in some Asian country. I probably got it confused with a different poster.

puppy, where do you find all these gifs

That was my favorite song from them before i got into "Favourite Worst Nightmare".

it roxx my soxx. i especially enjoy the live version. a lot of people have been down on suck it and see; don't know why, it's as good as any of their previous work in my opinion.

Back