So I broke up with my 18 year old girlfriend of 4 months yesterday...V2: Break-up sex

I hated "Suck It and See", but i gave it a closer listen and i think it's great. I really love it.

I think people just had a bad taste in their mouths from "Humbug" which was awful

That girl is pretty fine.

I take back what I said about OP. He's done good here.

i thought she'd be more attractive with all of the sh't being flung around in the other thread last night. not saying she's ugly, but i get why some people were saying it was peculiar.

you're right, haters gonna hate, but that's not the same thing as being jealous.

are you kidding me?? she's a DIME PIECE! please, try to control your drooling, gentlemen.

55966238099181704451636.jpg

That was on the quick.

i'm a professional internetter, my friend.

Thanks Papi, I mean Pupi.

I thought Brunswick was dating a foreigner in some Asian country. I probably got it confused with a different poster.

no problem. more are surely to come.

puppy, where do you find all these gifs

i usually just google them nowadays.

That girl is pretty fine.

I take back what I said about OP. He's done good here.

Way to lower your Sherdog standard. She's not even thick and we can't see elbow. YUCK.

She's not bad but Bruns can do better with his good looks. No homo. I don't like her dyke haircut.

i would take Shaina to pound town ALL NIGHT LONG

shaina2.jpg

this is blake with his ex-wife:

17906315314915777551548.jpg

and him with his ex-gf:

photoon9812at105am3.jpg

she's definitely an upgrade.

I hated "Suck It and See", but i gave it a closer listen and i think it's great. I really love it.

I think people just had a bad taste in their mouths from "Humbug" which was awful

i didn't care for either one when i first heard them, but that's probably because i wasn't giving them the time of day when i realized how different they were from whatever people say i am... and favourite worst nightmare; however, once i actually sat down and listened to them in their entirety i realized how good they both were.

what makes you dislike humbug so much? cornerstone, crying lightning, secret door, the jeweler's hand, dangerous animal, my proppeller, and dance little liar are all damn good.

are you kidding me?? she's a DIME PIECE! please, try to control your drooling, gentlemen.

i'm a professional internetter, my friend.

i usually just google them nowadays.

You must be a professional internetter, cause I'm not really good at finding ridiculous gifs like that.

edit: FWIW, I like the no pants thing in front of a body of water.

She is hot and would undoubtedly look even better with long hair even in her natural color.

Id take the ex-wife on face value, but she's a ho.

Back