So I bought a giant magnet

I can't find the proper ad but here's some other video

How do you kept it from sticking to you?
I thought they stick to clips?
I don't know what came over me but I just saw this when I was strolling through Facebook and in the video there are like dropping in a lake on a rope and they're like finding treasure

I got to tell you man I wanted some of that f****** treasure so I said you know what I'm just going to I don't know if I'm being a pulse in my old age but I bought a giant magnet

Just think of all the fun activities you can do

I'm going to find stuff

I don't know what came over me but I just saw this when I was strolling through Facebook and in the video there are like dropping in a lake on a rope and they're like finding treasure

I got to tell you man I wanted some of that f****** treasure so I said you know what I'm just going to I don't know if I'm being a pulse in my old age but I bought a giant magnet

I'm going to find stuff

Can’t you get in a ton of trouble if you walk by someone with a metal plate or heaven forbid an older style metal pacemaker in their heart?

don’t take it around people Sherbro

I'm going to find stuff

@Clippy , Magnet Mike's a whore!!

9ZCSSKG.png

I'm going to find stuff

I haz one. I only catch wortless shyte with it...

eNC7lMl.jpg

It pains me to say it but you done goofed son. You should've gotten some of those cool magnetic balls so you could make awesome stuff like this:
7DytGDp.jpg

My question is if you have one of those big fuckoff strong magnets. That you see lil white hillbillys lowering off bridges and it clamps onto an abandoned US Military Humvee long forgotten just off the banks of the Mississippi river how the fuck do you get the magnet off it?

The magnets I had as a kid mysteriously disappeared. I bought a few rectangular ones coated in plastic. I want one where I can attach a string or chain to it to retrieve stuff I dropped behind my desk.

I'm going to find stuff

You're going to love the third grade. Magnets are so cool, plus you can use scissors without asking.

Be careful, Clips. Especially around the stairs.

Next time, check for magnets under/in the stairs.

Can’t you get in a ton of trouble if you walk by someone with a metal plate or heaven forbid an older style metal pacemaker in their heart?

don’t take it around people Sherbro

I'm going to find stuff

Just don't get it stuck to the plate in your head.

Back