• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So how good can Kamaru's brother be?

marty and mo, two brothers, both jacked. these guys can thank their father for that.

Not real contender level but he'll get good bookings. He looks like a LHW.

He was much, much better than his brother at football so according to Sherdog he'll be more talented for MMA as well.

But in all seriousness, I don't think they should've cut Greg Hardy because he makes a good matchup for someone like Usman, granted he was making way too much money.

He's in the weakest division of the UFC, and I reckon he'll have more success there than moving down to LHW, to be honest. He's got some nasty KO power, and (I presume) decent wrestling. But I don't see him being the champ from the way he's looked so far.

I don't know much about him but he seems pretty genetically gifted for sure like his brother. Does Mohammed Usman have a wrestling pedigree like Kamaru? Does he have endless cardio? He looks like maybe he's a little bit small or average sized at hw so maybe he won't be as strong physically for the division like Kamaru is at ww. He does look like maybe he has better natural ko power than his brother though
He loses his next 3 fights and gets cut. Guy is sloppy as hell. He got lucky with that shot. Even he admitted it

I think we saw on Saturday. Think his ceiling is only a little higher

He can definitely KO some scrubs and be a fun fighter, but I don’t see him breaking the top-10

"Black Lesnar" Mousman is HW GOAT in three fights.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I am not buying into the hype. Not until we get to see Usman vs Usman.

Anything could happen at HW. Dude could go on a KO streak and become top 5 I've seen crazier things happen. Wouldn't be the first fighter sherdog has written off early. Tai/Lewis have had pretty high rankings with a few stoppages in a row.

They're probably going to bring him in a bit gentle. Plenty of good names for a first fight: Don'Tale Mayes, Josh Parisian, Parker Porter, Chris Barnett, Lucas Brzeski, Jarjis Danho, Jake Collier, the loser of Jared Vanderaa's next fight, or the loser of the loser of Nascimento/Boser. I think he has the sheer athleticism and physicality (and occasional punching power) to be a tough out for any of the unranked Heavyweights like the guys I just listed, though I wouldn't necessarily favor him against all of them. I think Arlovski probably beats him as of right now based on what we've lately seen, though Mo certainly has a chance in that fight. Based on his recent outings, I would say his ceiling is at best Top 15, maaaaaaybe sniffing fringe Top 10 if he really puts in a lot of work to learn proper boxing mechanics and implement more offensive wrestling into his game like he did on the regional scene.

Really depends who he fights. A bit late for him, so his fights would need to be carefully picked. I could see him in the top 10 possibly. Would need to see a little more too

He is pretty bad. He was the best out of the TUF house because they were also all garbage.

Don't think he is very good the one fight of his I saw was against some Army guy that he lost to.

Back