So Floyd is tiny as we expected?

Oscar does look heavier than Conor, much heavier.

Canalo was up there in future fights....against Chaves he was likely heavier since the fight was between MW and SMW. I recall Khan screaming that Canalo was 183 fight night.

About buddy there.....all I asked was for the source because he seems so confident Canalo was 175 vs Floyd. I didnt talk shit or want to start anything and he acts like a smart ass.

Yeah I know, I was just giving you a straight answer.

As for Oscar and Conor, they train for different sports. I think Oscar is a naturally bigger guy by quite a bit. But Conor trains for MMA, which typically means more muscle mass for grappling. Oscar trained for boxing, which is typically more lean for speed, stamina, and fluidity.

If Oscar bulked up a bit, the way Conor does, he'd be way bigger than Conor. Oscar is not a small guy at all.

The point of the conversation was Conor posing Floyd trouble by claiming to be at 170. So yes the fact that he beat a 165 Canelo while being at 150 is very relevant. How about you shut your fucking mouth bitch? Pretty sure you've never even seen a single Canelo match and just Googled it like a bitch when i told you to

So now you're calling me names and claiming i've never seen a Canalo fight?? Grow up buddy, you're swearing at people on the internet and sounds ridiculous doing so. I dont know anything about you so I dont resort to those kind of games.

But just for you....i've seen pretty much everyone of Canalos fights going back to 2011. And yah....I do recall the tale of the tape vs Floyd watching that fight live because that was the first time Floyd went up in weight in years.

I am not disagreeing with you about the weight. Ortiz was 15 lbs heavier, Oscar was heavier, Canalo was 15 lbs heavier,..I believe Canalo was 165 and FLoyd 150??? Is that right or was Canalo still 175??? And it didnt do much for them. Being heavier in a fight only is a benefit is a boxer can use it effectively.

Im sensing 7-8 minutes of a somewhat, kind of, maybe competitive fight then gassing followed by an arse whooping

Im sensing 7-8 minutes of a somewhat, kind of, maybe competitive fight then gassing followed by an arse whooping

That sounds about right to me. A lot of people are saying Floyd will knock Conor out in the first 1-2 rounds, but I think that's a bit too much to ask of a 40 year old. Conor may not be a great boxer, but he's a tough professional fighter. I think he knows how to survive for more than a few minutes.

But I think MMA fans are going to be disappointed in how unimpressive Conor's size advantage appears to be in the ring. He's not that much bigger than Floyd, and Floyd has a way of fighting bigger than he is.

I don't think he will , I honestly believe he has been working relentlessly on his cardio he knows it is an area that needs improvement and I've seen countless videos of him working on it but we will see
Yeah I agree with you. Both Joe Cortez and Malignaggi have mentioned Conor has a very intense pace, Cortez being neutral and Malignaggi opposed to him, so i think theyre very reliable sources.

Floyd_Canelo.jpg

How much did you say again??? I thought you said he was 175.....what's your source??

is that windows 2000?

I am seeing the first round being slow and both guys being patient. I think rounds 2 to 5 will be competitive rounds and I see 6 to 8 being those rounds where Floyd gets comfortable and starts to take over. I see those rounds where Floyd starts to land power shots that just turn the fight in his favor. I am expecting a stoppage in rounds 9 to 12 or a UD. But I am not discounting Conor getting a KO in the early rounds, I actually believe he has a ok chance to land a big shot and stop Floyd considering all the factors.

In a boxing match weight isn't as big of a factor as it is in MMA. Most the times in MMA the big weight cutters use their mass to grapple, not box

He weighs in at 149 meaning he cut no weight via dehydration. Conor weighed in at 153 and will rehydrate to close to 170. Realistically like 167. Almost a 20 pound weight difference. Floyd is done. I'm sorry. I like Floyd alot. Study his boxing. But this fight I's a mismatch simply due to weight, reach, and age and inactivity. Floyd will be hurt very early in the fight.
wanna bet

Floyd's peanut brittle hands will both crumble the moment they make contact with Conor's carbon steel frame. From that point Floyd will just be shuckin and jivin until Conor drops the thunder left that ends it.
he he

Why is floyd fighting Ritchie Cunningham from Happy Days fame?

69f7802e3c6d460a21ed1408e307c71b.jpg
Are you kidding or retarded?

You would never have the balls to step in the ring, even to spar him.

This place is a constant reminder of how the US school system failed America

This is an oddly personal response to a silly joke.

This is an oddly personal response to a silly joke.
You are talking about the best boxer active today, like he's just another guy.

Floyd made him look amateur, not all that long ago.

What fucking chance does Connie have? Floyds USADA homies are going to want to check Connie frequently, after seeing him look like an Auschwitz survivor

I am seeing the first round being slow and both guys being patient. I think rounds 2 to 5 will be competitive rounds and I see 6 to 8 being those rounds where Floyd gets comfortable and starts to take over. I see those rounds where Floyd starts to land power shots that just turn the fight in his favor. I am expecting a stoppage in rounds 9 to 12 or a UD. But I am not discounting Conor getting a KO in the early rounds, I actually believe he has a ok chance to land a big shot and stop Floyd considering all the factors.
Not what im expecting, Coner will gas and after 3 rnds he will get worked over hard. He always gasses even when in controll and dictating the fight, I dont see why anything else will change, except hes going to missing alot more punchs and hes going to be getting hit more and wont be in controll , wich will lead to frustration and him gassing quiker.

Conner got realistically 3 rnds to make something happen then he'll drown

You are talking about the best boxer active today, like he's just another guy.

Floyd made him look amateur, not all that long ago.

What fucking chance does Connie have? Floyds USADA homies are going to want to check Connie frequently, after seeing him look like an Auschwitz survivor

I'm not talking bad about any boxers, I think you got the wrong guy.

What country are you from that failed in instilling a sense of humor?

Not what im expecting, Coner will gas and after 3 rnds he will get worked over hard. He always gasses even when in controll and dictating the fight, I dont see why anything else will change, except hes going to missing alot more punchs and hes going to be getting hit more and wont be in controll , wich will lead to frustration and him gassing quiker.

Conner got realistically 3 rnds to make something happen then he'll drown

I dont know man. He knows he's gotta go 12 rounds and he's really put in a lot of work to be fit for this fight. I dont think we can really asses much from his fights in mma because he's preparing for a boxing match. Its a different pace, different tools he's using, different rest period and rounds.....it really is a different preparation and sport in that element. And again, if he knew he had cardio issues in the past its something to correct. I am gonna give him the benefit of the doubt here and just not gonna say he'll gas cause of cardio, or say he'll be ok because I just dont know how it will hold up in a boxing match. I think what will start to get to Conor is the accumulation of punches from Floyd after round 5.

He weighs in at 149 meaning he cut no weight via dehydration. Conor weighed in at 153 and will rehydrate to close to 170. Realistically like 167. Almost a 20 pound weight difference. Floyd is done. I'm sorry. I like Floyd alot. Study his boxing. But this fight I's a mismatch simply due to weight, reach, and age and inactivity. Floyd will be hurt very early in the fight.

Where's your betslip then or you just another unconfident bitch ?
upload_2017-8-24_22-24-34-png.266221

Sarcasm is not your friend and neither is Ritchie. Unless Canelo has had his H1 visa updated I don't think he can visit my city.

Back