So Floyd is tiny as we expected?

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
He weighs in at 149 meaning he cut no weight via dehydration. Conor weighed in at 153 and will rehydrate to close to 170. Realistically like 167. Almost a 20 pound weight difference. Floyd is done. I'm sorry. I like Floyd alot. Study his boxing. But this fight I's a mismatch simply due to weight, reach, and age and inactivity. Floyd will be hurt very early in the fight.

He probably weighs 175 or so tomorrow. He is so much skinnier than normal..

Floyd's peanut brittle hands will both crumble the moment they make contact with Conor's carbon steel frame. From that point Floyd will just be shuckin and jivin until Conor drops the thunder left that ends it.

If that is true

How did Randy couture beat Tim sylvia

He weighs in at 149 meaning he cut no weight via dehydration. Conor weighed in at 153 and will rehydrate to close to 170. Realistically like 167. Almost a 20 pound weight difference. Floyd is done. I'm sorry. I like Floyd alot. Study his boxing. But this fight I's a mismatch simply due to weight, reach, and age and inactivity. Floyd will be hurt very early in the fight.

Floyd looked feeble.

Conor isn't stronger than Canelo and Floyd handled him easily. Floyd has been smaller and older than many opponents he has destroyed.

20 years as undefeated champion across multiple weight classes. Reach / height / weight mean nothing to him.

Floyd has always done this. He weighed in at 149 against Oscar too if I remember correctly. Conor is going to be much bigger, but he looks like he really did struggle a big to make weight.

Conor isn't stronger than Canelo and Floyd handled him easily. Floyd has been smaller and older than many opponents he has destroyed.

20 years as undefeated champion across multiple weight classes. Reach / height / weight mean nothing to him.
What empirical or even anecdotal evidence is there to suggest that Saul is stronger than Conor?

Canelo is overrated as fuck. And also tiny.

mayweather-vs-canelo-face-off.jpg

Canelo weighed 175 fight night

These casuals are hilarious

Wow, so McGregor will win because he has bigger muscles?

Get your new account ready.....

Last edited:
Canelo weighed 164 against Floyd. Conor will be 168 and 2 inches taller at least.

Conor looked dehydrated after cutting a shitload of weight. Floyd looked like a 40 year old on peds. No surprises

They looked almost identical face to face.

Back