So Floyd is tiny as we expected?

Canelo is overrated as fuck. And also tiny.

mayweather-vs-canelo-face-off.jpg

Why is floyd fighting Ritchie Cunningham from Happy Days fame?

69f7802e3c6d460a21ed1408e307c71b.jpg

Floyd_Canelo.jpg

How much did you say again??? I thought you said he was 175.....what's your source??
What kind of BS metric is this? Do the fighters stand on a scale again before they fight?

What kind of BS metric is this? Do the fighters stand on a scale again before they fight?

They weigh em on fight day as well. They use to do same day weigh ins in boxing until Michael Spinks was fighting someone, cant recall who and he missed weight so Spinks declined the fight i think....it was a lucrative fight. After that they changed it to weigh in prior day and allows the fighters to put the weight back on for fight day.

@VaultBoy and the facts don't mix very well

I am curious what he's gonna say. Us casuals and juniors dont know what were talking about I guess. Maybe the Showtime is wrong, perhaps @VaultBoy has a more credible source that knows Canalos weight better

Point stands the same. Anyone who's been watching boxing knows that Canelo goes up to 170-175

Well I am not talking about that, I asked for the source. You seemed so confident in the fact he weighed 175 and told me to google it....I knew for a fact he didnt and recall the tale of the tape from fight night. So right away you're entire argument and the Canalo/Floyd one has no credibility. So shut your F##kin mouth buddy.

Conor is going to gas hard
I don't think he will , I honestly believe he has been working relentlessly on his cardio he knows it is an area that needs improvement and I've seen countless videos of him working on it but we will see

Floyd_Canelo.jpg

How much did you say again??? I thought you said he was 175.....what's your source??

Canelo was 174 against Angulo in his fight following the Floyd fight. That is probably what he is referring to. He was light when he fought Floyd because Floyd had him come down to 152. Nowadays Canelo does not even weigh in on fight night, and he looks heavier than ever.

Conor will probably be the heaviest opponent that Floyd has fought. I think Oscar is a significantly bigger guy than Conor though.

Well I am not talking about that, I asked for the source. You seemed so confident in the fact he weighed 175 and told me to google it....I knew for a fact he didnt and recall the tale of the tape from fight night. So right away you're entire argument and the Canalo/Floyd one has no credibility. So shut your F##kin mouth buddy.

The point of the conversation was Conor posing Floyd trouble by claiming to be at 170. So yes the fact that he beat a 165 Canelo while being at 150 is very relevant. How about you shut your fucking mouth bitch? Pretty sure you've never even seen a single Canelo match and just Googled it like a bitch when i told you to

Conor looked dehydrated after cutting a shitload of weight. Floyd looked like a 40 year old on peds. No surprises

Ain't no natty almost 41 year old man looking like that. Must be nice to literally own USADA.

All this talk about Canelo being huge and strong but in reality hes another manlet. Lets see how Floyd goes against someone with a bigger reach who isnt shot like Oscar was.

Canelo was 174 against Angulo in his fight following the Floyd fight. That is probably what he is referring to. He was light when he fought Floyd because Floyd had him come down to 152. Nowadays Canelo does not even weigh in on fight night, and he looks heavier than ever.

Conor will probably be the heaviest opponent that Floyd has fought. I think Oscar is a significantly bigger guy than Conor though.

Oscar does look heavier than Conor, much heavier.

Conor will probably be the heaviest opponent that Floyd has fought. I think Oscar is a bigger guy though.

Canalo was up there in future fights....against Chaves he was likely heavier since the fight was between MW and SMW. I recall Khan screaming that Canalo was 183 fight night.

About buddy there.....all I asked was for the source because he seems so confident Canalo was 175 vs Floyd. I didnt talk shit or want to start anything and he acts like a smart ass.

In the ring there won't be high heels for Floyd and 165 pound manlets like Canelo. Conor is at least 2.5 inches taller than Floyd and he'll be 175 there. Trust me on that. Floyd will be shocked by the power and get dropped in the first and that's it. Mark my words.

Back