So does anyone think poirier is gonna win?

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I don't see any scenario where he wins this fight with khabib . He has a small striking advantage but Khabib is literally better in every other facet .

Conor had a bigger striking advantage but he still got nuked by khabib.

I think Khabib wrestles him down and TKO's him before the championship rounds.

I feel like he has a path to victory in the later rounds

i dont know how, but i do think dustin wins. i picked him over holloway too.

Lol at Nuked. Their was no KO. Overwhelmed is a better description.

Dustin shouldn’t win this fight. He’s still the same guy who split Decision a shot Jim Miller and got wrestled fucked by a shot Eddie ALVAREZ(If only Eddie wasn’t so foolish)

I’m not a hater as I was one of the few who said he would beat Max Holloway up.

Khabib Decision is where the smart money is(though I’m obviously rooting for Dustin)

I don't see any scenario where he wins this fight with khabib . He has a small striking advantage but Khabib is literally better in every other facet .

Conor had a bigger striking advantage but he still got nuked by khabib.
Obviously yes. The odds tell me, what, 25% of people are picking Dustin? Hes around +350 right?

Edit: +280 to +309 at time of post. So 24-26% of the cash in this fight is going on Dustin. That should mean something to you TS.

There's literally dozens n dozens of threads, same subject. And many people itt think he will win (whether they actually believe it or they are just bitter Conor fans).

So yes.

i dont know how, but i do think dustin wins. i picked him over holloway too.
Holloway is a FW (has losses to Conor and even Poirier), he’s a jack of all trades, gritty but no real strength such as Khabibs immovable wrestling

Khabib is a big strong undefeated LW

At least you prefaced with “I don’t know how (Poirier will win)”

It's MMA, anything can happen. Dustin has very good boxing and power in his hands. Cardio is as good as Khabib's is, and definitely better than McGregor's. Grappling skills are on par with McGregor's, probably better. And even Conor was able to stuff over half of Khabib's takedowns.

Khabib is obviously where the smart money is, but Dustin's got a better chance than people wanna admit

No. He is gonna get smeshed, anything can happen though I guess, but Khabib wins this fight way more than he loses it.

Conor arguably has better TDD and a better left hand imo.

No. He is gonna get smeshed, anything can happen though I guess, but Khabib wins this fight way more than he loses it.

Conor arguably has better TDD and a better left hand imo.

Bait

"don't see any scenario where he wins" when talking about a really boss fighter. Smfh. I want Khabib to win but Father Poirier with full head of hair is pretty fuckin good

Picking Khabib but a Porier win would not shock me, he a good chance to finish Khabib or edge some rounds late when Khabib usually presses a little less.

I think Khabib wins a 49-46 decision tho

Back