So does anyone think poirier is gonna win?

I just don't see it. He's been a lot better at LW but ultimately I don't see a path to victory for him in this one. It's still a cage fight and shit can happen, but I don't see it vs Khabib

I think he has a much better chance than most people are giving him.

I've watched his career since the fightville documentary. He has just kept improving, much more so than the average fighter does this far into a career. He is the best fighter he has ever been and probably the toughest test Khabib has faced.

I still have Khabib as a rightful favorite, but if Dustin wins, I won't be surprised.

I think by (T)KO. Khabib will get frustrated and get caught.

Of course that’s just one possibility.

I don't see any scenario where he wins this fight with khabib . He has a small striking advantage but Khabib is literally better in every other facet .

Conor had a bigger striking advantage but he still got nuked by khabib.

Porier lights up Khabib on the feet, gets blanketed a few times. If Dustin can catch Khabbage with some nice knees on the TDs, he's got a good shot.

Khabib will probably win but i think poirer has a legit chance and enough of a chance that ill probably throw a little money if the odds stay the same.

It's MMA, anything can happen. Dustin has very good boxing and power in his hands. Cardio is as good as Khabib's is, and definitely better than McGregor's. Grappling skills are on par with McGregor's, probably better. And even Conor was able to stuff over half of Khabib's takedowns.

Khabib is obviously where the smart money is, but Dustin's got a better chance than people wanna admit
This is an MMA standard answer. What's relevant is that the outcome will be both interesting & entertaining to see.<YayKpop>

It's MMA, anything can happen. Dustin has very good boxing and power in his hands. Cardio is as good as Khabib's is, and definitely better than McGregor's. Grappling skills are on par with McGregor's, probably better. And even Conor was able to stuff over half of Khabib's takedowns.

Khabib is obviously where the smart money is, but Dustin's got a better chance than people wanna admit
It's not about stuffing a few TD. What Khabib does when he works on pulling opponents down is, he drains the power out of them. Then they loose the power and speed in their strikes. We have never seen Dustin in a fight where he will be fighting TD after TD after TD. So we will see how he does. But I don't expect it to be much different than MJ, Barboza fight..

Not really, but he has a real shot, been winning a lot of high profile fights lately.

Back