So called "Fans" booing JDS during his postfight Interview

There are some really good MMA fans. Unfortunately, we're outnumbered about 100:1. Hell, just take a look around these forums for a good example of that.

Or people you know in real life who proclaim to be MMA fans. Literally had a guy who came over to my house to watch an event one time say to me "I hate when they go to the ground. "

Literally had a guy who came over to my house to watch an event one time say to me "I hate when they go to the ground. "

and what did you respond back to him with?

yeah totally unclassy, JDS is a very nice guy, and deserves a lot of respect, at the end he looked as swelled as he is allergic to shrimp or something

So you're gonna boo a guy who fought his ass off for people's entertainment and enjoyment just cause he lost in which made you lose a couple bucks..... eat a dick.

Absolutely disgusting, JDS had just given it his all in a 5 round battle against who is no the Champ and #1 HW in the world.

And then Joe starts the interview and the people in arena are booing him. Booing him. Sorry, but this really pissed me off. JDS is a genuinely nice guy who was at the lowest point in his career (possibly his life) at that moment, and they fucking boo him. Disgraceful.

Hearing JDS ask why they were booing made me feel terrible about myself, & I wasn't even booing or in the arena. Sometimes I think MMA has the worst spectators of any sport in the world.

Sorry, just needed to vent. /rant
I felt the exact same , i'm sooo glad to know there are true sports fans like yerself still alive and enlightening the many dumbass blind donkies in this world .

I think disgraceful sums it up nicely.

I didn't see the post fight but from what I'm hearing this is sickening. Props to guys like Kos and Rashad, don't give a fuck

It was more than likely just Cain supporters seeing him as the bad guy. Vegas is pretty close to caon's hometown and its located around the Mexican portion of the US.

and what did you respond back to him with?

My other friend who I watch almost every card with just looked at me and we both just smirked and shook our heads. What can you do when somebody is that ignorant?

Hundreds of mexican that spent their last months cleanings toillets to get some quality entertainement together = some bullshit will go down

Makes me really not want to go to a live UFC event. Anyone booing JDS should never watch mma again

My other friend who I watch almost every card with just looked at me and we both just smirked and shook our heads. What can you do when somebody is that ignorant?

tell them you accidentally ordered Wrasslemania instead of the UFC?

That was insane. You don't boo a guy who just fought for 25 minutes after getting rocked like that. And he just lost his belt too for fuck's sake, give him a break. This is why I prefer to watch MMA alone.

Hundreds of mexican that spent their last months cleanings toillets to get some quality entertainement together = some bullshit will go down

BAN!

But yeah that was definitely Mexican Cain fans.

I was watching a Mexican stream and holy crap, it's par for the course.

BTW why are you guys so surprised JDS got booed at weigh ins as well.

The crowd booed the shit out of Brock, too, after Cain destroyed him in Los Angeles. lol

Haha yea what a bunch of clowns the crowd there reminded me of sherdog in a way. They boo'd Cain before the fight, then when JDS loses they boo him and cheer for Cain. Then when JDS and Rogan call them out on it, they start cheering. Lotta dbags in the crowd tonight, but ufc events usually full of 'em especially in Vegas

worst fans in any sport.

english fans cheered and clapped federer when he beat murray @ wimbledon.
soccer fans cheer when they see a magnificent goal even if it is against their home team
basketball fans appreciate good players who bring passion to the game

same goes for baseball, hockey.. most of the other major sports

why this MMA?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back