So called "Fans" booing JDS during his postfight Interview

I agree. It is disgraceful. I hate it when it happens. Reminds me of Korean Zombie getting booed in Canada after beating Hominick.

That being said, it's kind of ironic JDS was so visibly upset by it. After all, Brazilian crowds boo all non-Brazilian fighters win, lose or draw, good fight/bad fight, champion/non-champion, respectable person or not

Also, you're 100% correct. Mixed Martial Arts has the absolute worst spectators in the world of sports.

Even though booing sucks all around there is a huge difference between booing the winner of the fight because he beat your guy and booing a loser of a fight who gave it everything he had even though every cell in his body just wanted to call it quits. Whoever booed at JDS in the post fight interview should be ashamed of themselves.

Truely sad.

No fighter deserves this unless he throws a fight.

Some fighters and their media character i truely hate yet i would never boo them after a fight. This is simply not done.

Crowd sucked badly. Crowd was 75% Mexican or Mexi-American. Coincidence?

Even for Vegas this was a bad crowd.

Anyone who booed in the crowd is an idiot and should feel ashamed.

Comes with the territory. MMA fans are trash, myself included.

why are you trash then?

Please change your ways and start appreciating the effort other people put into their respective jobs.

Totally classless, JDS was on the verge of being finished in the first round and went the entire 25 minutes. Cain is a machine and tonight was his night.

For every person that booed while Rogan was interviewing JDS I wish there was a pissed off Pat Barry sitting next to them.

MMA fans talk a lot of shit without anything to back it up.

It's embarassing. They even booed Lauzon and Miller at some point. Vegas is ridiculous. Wish cards would just stay in Japan or Sweden. They at least appreciate every fighter.

Totally classless, JDS was on the verge of being finished in the first round and went the entire 25 minutes. Cain is a machine and tonight was his night.

For every person that booed while Rogan was interviewing JDS I wish there was a pissed off Pat Barry sitting next to them.

Carrying a chainsaw and high on bath salt? :D I kid.

First time I ever wanted to reach through the screen and hug/pat someone on the back and just tell them how awesome they are.

Comes with the territory. MMA fans are trash, myself included.

You're generalizing too much, if JDS had fought here in Japan he would've been cheered through the rafters with that display of heart tonight.

People in different cultures look at MMA differently, I believe in Japan the fans want to see fighters who just do not quit, regardless if they win or lose, they will respect you.

But in the States, Canada, probably Australia as well, its pure just beat his ass silly and boo you if you stall and take the fight to the ground lol.

Those people are a bunch of retards they booed every fight!

yah those fans are pure garbage for that although i wanted JDS to lose which he did pretty bad that was completley uncalled for what he did for 5 rounds in unbelievable and he never gave up those people were a bunch of classless pieces of shit who would suck JDS dick the moment he walked passed them then i bet there would have been no booing...they r tough guys when they are in the stands

It's tied in with the deteriorating state of our culture. The generation who grew up with no discipline are now adults with no class. It isn't he only factor, but it's in there.

Those idiots were booing everything, so who cares, they're fools.

It's tied in with the deteriorating state of our culture. The generation who grew up with no discipline are now adults with no class. It isn't he only factor, but it's in there.

That attitude is prevalent in Sherdog and all throughout MMA fandom. Surely you are not saying this place is a bastion of class and etiquette?

That was heartbreaking, how can someone like JDS that just lost his belt but showed huge heart for 25min be booed?

Yeah, it was a disgrace. As said, there were boos in the Lauzon fight at times, Miller got booed when he was announced as the winner.

Fucking morons. On cards where he's not fighting, the UFC should get Pat Barry to events, ply him with free booze all night and set him loose to roam the crowd and confront the same couple of mongs that seem to boo throughout the entire card. Pay some coin and get another cameraman to follow him around and add it to the vblogs Dana posts up.

Yeah, I don't get it. That was fucking disgraceful. JDS did nothing to deserve that.

Back