So about that “ufc vs Bellator”

I guess it depends what is more important in terms of product. If it is the production, then it is more about the familiarity of the brand that is important over the talent. I personally like watching talented fighters. Brand familiarity is nice and all but I am an mma fan. I don't mind the idea of seeing who is the best out there.

I don't like the multiple belts in boxing and having talent spread all over different organizations over the years in mma meant we lost out on some potential classics.

I understand that the ufc holds all the cards and it appears that others need them, I also see the argument that if they have all the very best without question then why be protectionist and just prove the dominance essentially eliminating the competition.

From a business perspective, I get it but as a fan I would argue that there could be in the future and has been in the past, some great matches to make.

I agree with you, as an MMA fan I would love the top companies to co-promote - however, honestly, I can't think of a single fight that absolutely must happen via co-promotion.

I think the last time there was a legitimate case for "we simply have to see this fight" was Brock vs Fedor. In hindsight, it's now a jaded, unappealing mess of a bout, but at the time they were the two biggest names in MMA.

Fighters like Christian Lee and AJ McKee just don't have the same appeal; partly because the assumption is they'll eventually end up in the UFC anyway.

Like everyone else, i d love to see co promotion.
Holloway - McKee for example would be awesome but its not realistic when it comes to title fights.
UFC will never risk to lose one of its belts...and i understand that from their pov.

I watched some Bellator when they were on SPIKE/PARAMOUNT station, don't even know where they are anymore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sp...or-263-number-average-viewers-events-revealed
more like a massacre uriah hall a bigger draw than anyone in Bellator they haven’t even reached 400k like they did with that free event on YT. Strikeforce would never they use to average 600k each event and don’t come at me with “showtime is a premium channel” how come they’re boxing events manage to average more than 250k each then for reference broners last fight did 288k https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ba...ages-288000-viewers-showtime-boxing-news-2021. Should’ve stayed on paramount now combate is gaining them new subscribers something Scott could never do. @shills where ya at
<209Bitch><{silvanormal}><36>

Just enjoy both. Bellator isn't anywhere near the UFC in exposure and ratings. Everyone knows that. The Belloltor shills are gonna talk their talk. I just want to see good fights and good matchups. I hope Bellator can step it up on both fronts going forward. They need to. It isn't like I'm going to stop watching, but I'm sure some others will.

How many of you are paid UFC shills??? Fuck...

Only a matter of time before Bellator moves to CBS and UFC becomes the #3 promotion (behind Combate)

Although it won't happen, it would be nice to see Bellator/UFC co-promote some title fights. I would love to see Mousasi vs. Adesanya, Nemkov/Blachowicz, McKee/Volk, Amazov/Usman, there are a few good fights out there that can be made in my humble opinion.

Why would the Ufc do that?

How many of you are paid UFC shills??? Fuck...

Love when people post actual facts(Ufc does 5 times Bellators biggest cards ratings with trash card) and are called shills.

Dude there is no argument anymore. No one gives a shit about any org but the Ufc. Its the truth at this point. There is 0 casual interest in Bellator. Lets be real its a fucking miracle they havent folded. Their tv numbers are awful. Its only a matter of time.

Love when people post actual facts(Ufc does 5 times Bellators biggest cards ratings with trash card) and are called shills.

Dude there is no argument anymore. No one gives a shit about any org but the Ufc. Its the truth at this point. There is 0 casual interest in Bellator. Lets be real its a fucking miracle they havent folded. Their tv numbers are awful. Its only a matter of time.
Besides being a shill, what do the fucking ratings have to do with you? You probably push against fighters for asking for more money.

The UFC is the greatest promotion on earth but certainly doesn't have the best talent. That is a fact.

I don't know why people rag on fight cards for ratings when the fights were good. Who cares if not many people watched something that was good.

I think the fighters care, it's kind of sad for them to have a spectacular performance that nobody watches. AJ had one of the best FW performances of all time but more people watched Cheyanne Buys against Gloria De Paula.

85k is pretty good for a showtime Card.

I don't care how you want to try and spin this, but no it fucking isn't:D Showtime has 29 million subscribers. 85K is like .0003% of that.

Besides being a shill, what do the fucking ratings have to do with you? You probably push against fighters for asking for more money.

The UFC is the greatest promotion on earth but certainly doesn't have the best talent. That is a fact.

He's stating facts. You seem hurt for him being observant. It doesn't mean there's a conspiracy. Smarten up. Got damn. You're coming off as a Bellator shill.

If I were Scott Coker, I'd be interested in paying for pro-Bellator comments on Sherdog and other hardcore MMA sites. Not sure what the incentive for the UFC to do the same would be. Hardcore fans are going to watch their product regardless, and won't pay for it either way.

Name recognition's a bitch ain't it.

What? Who has the best talent then?

What? Who has the best talent then?

I can only assume he means they don't have all the best talent, which is true. Nobody could actually think they don't have the best overall roster.

Are you team bellator or team ufc
So gay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back