So about that “ufc vs Bellator”

It has felt like Bellator has been on its last legs for a while now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sp...or-263-number-average-viewers-events-revealed
more like a massacre uriah hall a bigger draw than anyone in Bellator they haven’t even reached 400k like they did with that free event on YT. Strikeforce would never they use to average 600k each event and don’t come at me with “showtime is a premium channel” how come they’re boxing events manage to average more than 250k each then for reference broners last fight did 288k https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ba...ages-288000-viewers-showtime-boxing-news-2021. Should’ve stayed on paramount now combate is gaining them new subscribers something Scott could never do. @shills where ya at
<209Bitch><{silvanormal}><36>

Good to see old Zuffa Zombies are still "alive"

Rooting for a monopoly is weird. And ufc was the draw not Uriah.

Honestly, Strikeforce was much more appealing to me than Bellator. It had a different look and feel than the UFC, whereas, Bellator does not.

Most MMA fans don't know anything besides that UFC exists, a lot think the sport is called UFC. They turn on their tvs for ESPN on Saturday and they have UFC, they have no idea who is fighting nor do they care.

Look how badly the Wednesday cards do or the ones that don't start at the same time as usual. You could probably take a bad Bellator card, put it on a UFC show, do no marketing and just run it at the usual UFC saturday time and it would do close to 1 million.

I think Bellator should get on a free bigger cable channel like Fox, but alas.

I think Viacom need to put some strategic money into marketing and put themselves on big CBS a few times a year if they want to take the next step. I get the impression they're content being where they are though. They'll never catch the UFC but I suspect they could wriggle away at least a bit of that market share and be more like what Strikeforce was. The product I would argue is better then Strikeforce ever was, they just need to aggressively try to get themselves out there and that's going to take money.

McKee is a young face, do everything you can to make that guy a star then put him on CBS. If you can't do it with him you can't do it with anybody.

Back