• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social So a trump Moscow/data dump just happened

Yawn...

Wake me up when something exciting happens. 2 weeks sentences and nabbing one long time scumbag is far from substantive.

Politically speaking, anything short of removing trump from office is a disaster for the media and democrats. It could very well cost Dems in 20, ironically.

You seem to have zero problem with any corruption as long as it doesn't result in prosecution.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5719169-Trump-Moscow.html

This is the unedited dump^^^

Some highlights to sift through, but color me suprised that trump is a treasonous sellout.
This isn’t the data dump of a god fearing,USA loving, anti commie.

This is the data dump of lying sack of shit who used the presidency as a business stepping stone and got in bed with Russia.

Lol..

Ok, look: I'm sure there's a perfectly treasonable explanation for this!

Read up it’s good.

And before you right it off as buzzfeed source.. read the documents and bask in the sludge

One and a half years ago, this was reported. It's not something that just happened. {<shrug}

(and that's all I'll say 'cause all my other posts are gone. lol. ) #ThankYouModsNOT

Last edited:
So did this go anywhere? I mean this was the damning evidence, right?

Does anyone remember a few months back when a top trump lobbyist admitted in court he lied to the federal government and the FBI that Russian nationals were funding illegal Ukrainian money into his campaign.

Good stuff people want to forget happened.

There is so much corruption in this White House it’s frightening and the republican leadership (its a joke calling them leaders) won’t do a thing about it.

Actually that’s a lie, they tried to squash investigations. They did something about it but it was just less transparency and more right wing corruption

“Trumps innocent I tell ya, he just hangs with a tough crowd!!!” Much like John Gotti

So did this go anywhere? I mean this was the damning evidence, right?

The only place it apparently went was a place called "Nowhere".

I have a feeling the Mueller Probe / Investigation findings will be going to that place, too.

Back