SNL and MSN Are Pushing Horribly Dangerous Narrative

11_others

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is such cringe-worthy and dangerous stuff. Do they even realize what could happen if popular vote of the people in states are overturned? Electoral college victory IS a popular vote victory, just like it was in the primaries.

This is what liberals talking about electoral college overturning the election looks like. Idiots.

7P0kpoD.gif

Last edited:
It's not a popular vote victory. Stop making g shit up.

The guy on weekend update said it was dangerous to talk about the electors switching their votes.

Well he actually said it would be like trying to wrestle a gun from a monkey's hands. Better just let him hold onto it and hope he doesn't figure out how to use it.

After, Trump is in the White House, they should do an encore of Hallelujah by Hillary Clinton's impersonator. That was truly a funny skit about how SNL is out of touch and smug assholes.

It's not a popular vote victory. Stop making g shit up.

What's the vote tally in Florida?
Michigan?
Wisconsin?
Pennsylvania?
Texas?
and any other state Trump won.......

You win a state by winning the most votes in that state.

The guy on weekend update said it was dangerous to talk about the electors switching their votes.

Well he actually said it would be like trying to wrestle a gun from a monkey's hands. Better just let him hold onto it and hope he doesn't figure out how to use it.

I like that one. More importantly, this thing shouldn't become a partisan tool. We already have enough of that in regular politics to have it begin sinking into fundamental things like overturning the result of an election.

After, Trump is in the White House, they should do an encore of Hallelujah by Hillary Clinton's impersonator. That was truly a funny skit about how SNL is out of touch and smug assholes.

You know that was a tribute to Leonard Cohen in remembrance of his passing and not a skit or political statement, right?

Michigan?
Wisconsin?
Pennsylvania?
Texas?

Look, I know that politicians like redefining terms to suit thier argument, trumps surrogates are particularly bad in this respect. That doesn't mean you need to do it, or else well need to come up with another term to define "got the most total votes nationwide."

You know that was a tribute to Leonard Cohen in remembrance of his passing and not a skit or political statement, right?

It sure sounded political. They forever ruined that song for everyone who hates Hillary. SNL has become an unapologetic propaganda tool. But it's one thing to make it political and it's totally another thing to make fun of overturning a fair landslide victory and risk very dangerous consequences of that.

I'm no fan of his but, I don't know what everyone is getting all riled up about. The Electoral College will make Trump our next President. Then for the next 4 years, I'll...

0653_homer-eating-popcorn-small-c78.jpg

be watching the ensuing hilarity.

Look, I know that politicians like redefining terms to suit thier argument, trumps surrogates are particularly bad in this respect. That doesn't mean you need to do it, or else well need to come up with another term to define "got the most total votes nationwide."

And what was your point? Until California, Nevada and New Mexico can get their illegals in check and implement voter ID laws, I don't have much faith in the "popular vote" narrative, not that it matters anyways. Each state has its own government, laws, and demographics, hence why the founders thought it was important to nominate president based on how many states were won vs. how many people voted in total.

I'm glad we're able to clarify the misunderstanding.

Michigan?
Wisconsin?
Pennsylvania?
Texas?

You're not wrong here.

But you're also not right.

I hope you're joking about electoral = popular.

It was both. Otherwise why have her character do it.

You're not wrong here.

But you're also not right.

I hope you're joking about electoral = popular.

Popular vote doesn't just mean what you think it means. There is a NATIONAL POPULAR VOTE, but we're talking about popular vote in the states.

"Electoral college victory IS a popular vote victory, just like it was in the primaries."

Not true. The electors from 21 different states can vote for whoever they want without violating state law. Most voters probably don't know this.

If the EC were to deny Trump the presidency, it would probably cause serious unrest.

And what was your point? Until California, Nevada and New Mexico can get their illegals in check and implement voter ID laws, I don't have much faith in the "popular vote" narrative, not that it matters anyways. Each state has its own government, laws, and demographics, hence why the founders thought it was important to nominate president based on how many states were won vs. how many people voted in total.

I'm glad we're able to clarify the misunderstanding.

I don't think my point is hard to understand. Why you are struggling, I have no idea.

You are still talking about the electoral vote, not the popular vote.

Please post evidence of mass voter fraud, millions of dollars and thousands of man hours spent investigating it have turned up next to nothing. Until you provide proof, shut up.

Popular vote doesn't just mean what you think it means. There is a NATIONAL POPULAR VOTE, but we're talking about popular vote in the states.

Thats not a thing.

You're just referring to the vote count on a state by state basis.

Your use of the term "popular vote" is completly incorrect.

But whatever.

Back