SNL and MSN Are Pushing Horribly Dangerous Narrative

It sure sounded political. They forever ruined that song for everyone who hates Hillary. SNL has become an unapologetic propaganda tool. But it's one thing to make it political and it's totally another thing to make fun of overturning a fair landslide victory and risk very dangerous consequences of that.

the Chappelle - Chris Rock skit with the dem voters after teh election is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on SNL.

Not sure I'd call the video in the OP dangerous, but definitely sad, pathetic and dumb.

Thats not a thing.

You're just referring to the vote count on a state by state basis.

Your use of the term "popular vote" is completly incorrect.

But whatever.

I got the definition of popular vote from dictionary as "an act of voting by the electorate of a country or area." Just because you've been conditioned to think of "popular vote" as referring to the national popular vote, doesn't make my use of the term incorrectly. "Vote count" is a popular vote.

Look at all these conservative Snowflakes rustled by a shitty comedy show. They follow dear leader, Trumps lead and get played by SNL. Their ratings are probably up. The Trump haters watch it and laugh and the Trump humpers watch it to bitch.
Any press is good press. They are intentionally fucking with Trump now.

I don't think my point is hard to understand. Why you are struggling, I have no idea.

You are still talking about the electoral vote, not the popular vote.

Please post evidence of mass voter fraud, millions of dollars and thousands of man hours spent investigating it have turned up next to nothing. Until you provide proof, shut up.

Are passive aggressive insults your way of debating? Sad.

You and another guy in this thread have the popular vote confused with the national popular vote. To win a state you have to win the popular vote in the state- Trump didn't campaign in front of 11 electors in Arizona to win a state. 1.2+ million people voted for him. He therefore won a "popular vote" in Arizona. Mmmkay?

Glad we've cleared it up.

Right wing: "The left is melting down over this election."
*freaks out over SNL skit*

Look at all these conservative Snowflakes rustled by a shitty comedy show. They follow dear leader, Trumps lead and get played by SNL. Their ratings are probably up. The Trump haters watch it and laugh and the Trump humpers watch it to bitch.
Any press is good press. They are intentionally fucking with Trump now.

What are you going to do if something they are pushing does happen and then those "conservative Snowflakes" come out to the streets and not with crayon-drawn signs... Are you prepared for that?

You don't even know what you're talking about pal. This is dangerous rhetoric Hilldog was yelling about when Trump brought up not accepting election results if he suspected there was fraud.

Are passive aggressive insults your way of debating? Sad.

You and another guy in this thread have the popular vote confused with the national popular vote. To win a state you have to win the popular vote in the state- Trump didn't campaign in front of 11 electors in Arizona to win a state. 1.2+ million people voted for him. He therefore won a "popular vote" in Arizona. Mmmkay?

Glad we've cleared it up.

Stop making shit up. You are not fooling anyone who isn't an idiot. You have a fragile ego.

Right wing: "The left is melting down over this election."
*freaks out over SNL skit*

If you're smart, you should be freaking out a lot more than those conservatives.

Stop making shit up. You are not fooling anyone who isn't an idiot. You have a fragile ego.

I already posted a dictionary definition of a popular vote in this thread and your response is "Stop making sh*t up". First insults, now just flat out denial of word meaning. I don't think we will be able to continue discussing this topic if this is your way of operating.

What are you going to do if something they are pushing does happen and then those "conservative Snowflakes" come out to the streets and not with crayon-drawn signs... Are you prepared for that?

You don't even know what you're talking about pal. This is dangerous rhetoric Hilldog was yelling about when Trump brought up not accepting election results if he suspected there was fraud.
It ain't happening pal. Trump is going to be president. You Trump humpers just like to bitch.
Once again all your doing is helping their ratings. A majority is done to rustle Trump and his base. Spit the hook or they will reel you in

If you're smart, you should be freaking out a lot more than those conservatives.

QbDIjKO.gif

They keep pushing for civil war. I'm not sure their anti-gun artists and social justice warrior lesbians are quite ready for that life.

It ain't happening pal. Trump is going to be president. You Trump humpers just like to bitch.
Once again all your doing is helping their ratings. A majority is done to rustle Trump and his base. Spit the hook or they will reel you in

I hope you're right about Trump being sworn in as POTUS on January 20th.
I'm not sure I help their ratings by watching some repost on YouTube. I don't even have SNL on my cable provider or at least never bothered to look.

It's not a popular vote victory. Stop making g shit up.
President's are elected by popular vote counted state by state and weighted according to each state's representation in Congress. That is most definitely a form of popular vote. To overturn the results of an election because ~500 people think they know better than the ~130 million who voted is anti-democratic.

I get that it sucks that your side lost, but supporting the suborning of electors is illiberal in the extreme.

Who was OP before he got banned or dubbed?

Seriously though, if Trump isn't voted in tomorrow and if the Republicans in the House make whoever the fuck president, we're in for some deep shit.

They keep pushing for civil war. I'm not sure their anti-gun artists and social justice warrior lesbians are quite ready for that life.

I didn't want to say the word but this is a real danger. It would be a real life Purge. Nobody wants that.

President's are elected by popular vote counted state by state and weighted according to each state's representation in Congress. That is most definitely a form of popular vote. To overturn the results of an election because ~500 people think they know better than the ~130 million who voted is anti-democratic.

I get that it sucks that your side lost, but supporting the suborning of electors is illiberal in the extreme.

That's not the common usage of popular vote; as I know you know. Stay sensible IngaVovchanchyn, you can make that argument without mutilating our ability to communicate. If that's what the TS meant, they needed to explain instead of pretending terms don't have common usage.

Blame them, not me.

Ps, he edited the op :)

Thats not a thing.

You're just referring to the vote count on a state by state basis.

Your use of the term "popular vote" is completly incorrect.

But whatever.
Don't be ignorant. Popular vote means the vote of the people. The popular vote counted state by state is no less the vote of the people. Or to put it another way, not only is it a thing, it is the only relevant thing when considering who the next president should be.

Back