Snapped A Sexy Pic of My Black GF

I always park far away from all other cars - I don't mind the walk
I used to as well when I had my porsche as the only damage it ever got was a couple door dings.

I would never take up multiple spots, but I would purposely park way away from the cars and not close to where i was going so as to not have anyone park next to me and yet still in a large percent of times I would come out and see someone had pulled right up beside in the next spot. I believe that some people just like to line up against other cars. That or they were trolling guys with nice cars.

I used to as well when I had my porsche as the only damage it ever got was a couple door dings.

I would never take up multiple spots, but I would purposely park way away from the cars and not close to where i was going so as to not have anyone park next to me and yet still in a large percent of times I would come out and see someone had pulled right up beside in the next spot. I believe that some people just like to line up against other cars. That or they were trolling guys with nice cars.

One time the wife drove me to the zoo and parked between the only two vehicles in the parking lot

I couldn't even enjoy the animals that day

One time the wife drove me to the zoo and parked between the only two vehicles in the parking lot

You re killing me Clippy dafuq

<{MingNope}>

j6ttgHU.jpg

FineDenseHuia-small.gif

What overcompensation looks like ^

Damn, hope she's faithful. Back end so fat she takes up two spaces.

<{outtahere}>

lol.

That is exactly what I am talking about. Some people will just gravitate to where they see other cars parked and despite miles of empty space park right beside them.

I would bet your wife is the type to door ding someone without hardly noticing as well.

lol.

That is exactly what I am talking about. Some people will just gravitate to where they see other cars parked and despite miles of empty space park right beside them.

I would bet your wife is the type to door ding someone without hardly noticing as well.

Nah I do that

.... when she parks next to other cars

Nice pickup but I would curse the shit out of you if I saw you in a parking garage...

Thanks. Nah you wouldn't. It's a 3rd floor empty parking garage of a supermarket. There are about 100 parking spaces and only 10 cars there. You can park lengthwise there.

Also, I'm swole and pretty mean looking.

What overcompensation looks like ^

You don't even know what I do for a living or my lifestyle. If you're a pencil pushing basement dweller, big truck might seem excessive, but go outside and see the world and you might get a different perspective.

th

Thread needs more of this^

No disrespect but she be lookin’ like the type that gets handled by many dudes at the same time...

Back