Snapped A Sexy Pic of My Black GF

Takes up too much parking space.

Why does it not surprise me that you're double parked?

This guys gimmick sucks so badly

My GF will crush your little series toy. No chance of survival.
Impact-Analysis-Side-Profile-Geo-vs-C2500-1.gif

You should get some truck nuts bro, really complete the look! Or some stickers for your rear window.

It also wouldn't surprise me if you caused a head on collision.

Let's just say if @KONG-D'SNT-TAP has fallen asleep at the wheel and swerved into my lane in his tiny 4 series, I would merely brace for impact and wouldn't bother with any evasive maneuvers.
Tom3.png~c200

You should get some truck nuts bro, really complete the look! Or some stickers for your rear window.

They made nuts illegal but truck sticker is still not something I'm ready to pull trigger on. In 2020 I'll put a Trump sticker and closer to election go ham and mount 3x5 Trump flag. But really couldn't find a sticker that was worthwhile....I'm just not going to put that dumbass "salt life" or "gas or ass"....just too overused.

I've seen a jackass with a small ass lifted chevy with "I EAT ASS" sticker in big red letters. Shit was so cringe, made me put a pause on literally all my sticker ideas.

Cummins or Hemi?

5.7 Hemi.
Love C's torque and MPG, but I wasn't too comfy buying a used diesel, cause I'm not expert on diesels and too many people scared me about bad injectors, transmission replacements, etc.... I'm a noob when it comes to diesels, so until I really have to tow 15k+lbs (unlikely), I'll stick with HD gassers.

MPG is 11-15. Not great, but I'm on 35s and lifted so it does not help.

5.7 Hemi.
Love C's torque and MPG, but I wasn't too comfy buying a used diesel, cause I'm not expert on diesels and too many people scared me about bad injectors, transmission replacements, etc.... I'm a noob when it comes to diesels, so until I really have to tow 15k+lbs (unlikely), I'll stick with HD gassers.

MPG is 11-15. Not great, but I'm on 35s and lifted so it does not help.
At the end of the day, diesels are probably unnecessary for 99% of truck owners. They're just cool though lol

Back