Snapped A Sexy Pic of My Black GF

At the end of the day, diesels are probably unnecessary for 99% of truck owners. They're just cool though lol

Cummins with it's monster torque is very cool. Since I don't tow over the capacity, I'm in that 99%. I bought the truck cash used with 110k miles, and I just wouldn't be comfortable shelling out more cash for a used diesel that may have a shitty injector that will cost 3-5k or a high pressure fuel pump that will end up running into 7-8k. As cost saving as diesels are in MPG when towing, when their stuff goes out, the cost of parts and repair is just retarded. And then there are turbos and other things that like to go out due to high pressure operation. Hemi runs around 10.5:1 compression ratio, where diesels are 15-16-17:1. Mo pressure, mo problems. I've spoken with guys who owned big diesels and some great ones like 7.3 powerstroke, and they tell me if you don't tow heavy and far and regularly, going gas route is the smartest option.

My gf is light skinned.

Get her some shades. Tint her, if you haven't done so already.

In today's society, we commute so much that we spend good portion of our lives in our vehicles. I think everyone should aim to have the vehicle that makes them happy vs a "get me from A to B'. I actually had that mentality before I got into trucks and cars, but after driving cooler trucks and nicer cars, I didn't exactly want to go back.

I spend on average about or just under 1.5 hours a day driving. That's 45 hours a month or 22 days/year. I'm in my truck 3 freaking weeks in a year. And it's more for other people. Fair to say it's not a bad idea to make sure you're happy in it those 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Get her some shades. Tint her, if you haven't done so already.

In today's society, we commute so much that we spend good portion of our lives in our vehicles. I think everyone should aim to have the vehicle that makes them happy vs a "get me from A to B'. I actually had that mentality before I got into trucks and cars, but after driving cooler trucks and nicer cars, I didn't exactly want to go back.

I spend on average about or just under 1.5 hours a day driving. That's 45 hours a month or 22 days/year. I'm in my truck 3 freaking weeks in a year. And it's more for other people. Fair to say it's not a bad idea to make sure you're happy in it those 3 weeks.

I didn’t want to tint the windows. It just doesn’t do much for me. But this car is just for fun. I take the bus to work. So I’ve had the car a little over two years and only put 7000 miles on it so far.

A friend of mine spent $5000 on a new transmission for his Cummins(luckily we are able to change it without shop labor). The power on those is insane(idiot got propane injection too). Badass truck you got there.

A friend of mine spent $5000 on a new transmission for his Cummins(luckily we are able to change it without shop labor). The power on those is insane(idiot got propane injection too). Badass truck you got there.

Yeah, all that torque doesn't just smoothly dissipate through the tranny. It's like a powerflifter- lots of power, but lots of injuries.

What do you even do with that thing? Why does anyone need a vehicle that big.

What do you even do with that thing? Why does anyone need a vehicle that big.

Towing cargo, doing work, hobbies. I moved my power stations in that thing without much disassembling and it was 8ftx6ft....
When towing, bigger and longer is better.
understanding-the-dynamics-of-towing-pt2-02.jpg

calculated-forces-2.jpg

Long Bed on 4 door.
<{chips}>

I didn’t want to tint the windows. It just doesn’t do much for me. But this car is just for fun. I take the bus to work. So I’ve had the car a little over two years and only put 7000 miles on it so far.

To each his own. Some folks like it without a tint, other go full retard and go 5% everywhere.

Long Bed on 4 door.
<{chips}>

169'' wheelbase. I hate compromising cargo capacity or passenger capacity....
Length separates it from 1500 rams which are almost the same size in the 6.5 bed configuration and are literally everywhere cause they are so popular, whereas with this one you know this is an HD without looking at the badge. It's just very obviously big AF.

Nice pickup but I would curse the shit out of you if I saw you in a parking garage...

How often do you wax dem bumpers?

169'' wheelbase. I hate compromising cargo capacity or passenger capacity....
Length separates it from 1500 rams which are almost the same size in the 6.5 bed configuration and are literally everywhere cause they are so popular, whereas with this one you know this is an HD without looking at the badge. It's just very obviously big AF.

Here is a Pic of my Black Bitch Betty.

3CyoOLW.jpg

You park like an asshole
haha.

Besides the fact there is very good reason for him to park like that there, as anyone in beside him could make it so he cannot get the turn radius to get out of his parking spot, I have no issue if a parking lot is empty in guys with nice cars taking up multiple spots.

People are weird. A lot can be almost empty and yet they still want to park next to someone like a bunch of lemmings. You will get 'bunches' of cars here and there with huge empty spots in between. But that is the same driving on the highway on slow days. Miles of empty road and then suddenly a group of cars clogging up the road all driving together at similar speeds.

In busy lots guys should be shot for taking up multiple parking spots, but in an empty lot, keep the f*ck away from them and let them have their space.

haha.

Besides the fact there is very good reason for him to park like that there, as anyone in beside him could make it so he cannot get the turn radius to get out of his parking spot, I have no issue if a parking lot is empty in guys with nice cars taking up multiple spots.

People are weird. A lot can be almost empty and yet they still want to park next to someone like a bunch of lemmings. You will get 'bunches' of cars here and there with huge empty spots in between. But that is the same driving on the highway on slow days. Miles of empty road and then suddenly a group of cars clogging up the road all driving together at similar speeds.

In busy lots guys should be shot for taking up multiple parking spots, but in an empty lot, keep the f*ck away from them and let them have their space.

I always park far away from all other cars - I don't mind the walk

Back