Smoothie King

How long is the protein shake good for in the fridge. When you mix creatine with dextrose, it will become unfavorable, that is why you are suppose to mix it only right when you take it (the only suppliment I take is caffine).

Maybe bananas turn the protein into banatein therefore making it useless! Fucking bananas.

2 or 3 Scoops of protien powder
1 scoop of L-Glutamine
2 tabelspoons of Wheat Germ
Banana
Chocolate Soy Milk

Thats my usual lunch/protien shake...whaddya think?

Fedorable said:
How long is the protein shake good for in the fridge. When you mix creatine with dextrose, it will become unfavorable, that is why you are suppose to mix it only right when you take it (the only suppliment I take is caffine).

Maybe bananas turn the protein into banatein therefore making it useless! Fucking bananas.

hands up who knows what this fucker is on about

I assume the unfavourable quality to which you speak is the fact that if left in water for more then 10 minutes the creatine turns toxic (I forget the name of it)

Foulsmeller said:
Peanut butter. Damn I love that stuff.
And milk, and a few strawberries, and a scoop of protien power.

Cant go wrong.
I rock the same thing!
Sometimes some L-Glutamine & a Banana

i'll throw one of my shakes in the mix. two scoops of protein(44 grams of protein) two cups of blueberries and a banana (about 50 grams of carbs), a tablespoon of efa (12.5 grams of monsaturated fat) and one blender. sometimes with my vitamin powder sometimes not.

i have used a banana, 2 scoops of protein, milk, orange juice, and an apple. i didnt really care for it too much last time i had it so i am telling you not to try a concoction like this. remy had something that i am going to try

FCFighter316 said:
Woah, You guys are hardcore shake experts with your bananas, and peanut butter, hippie lettuce and what not. I just use Cytogainer and Muscle Milk, i wouldn't even know how much peanut butter or what ever it would take to meet protein requirements www.supplementdirect.com has some cheap supps

by the way anyone got supplement facts on their shakes approx. w/recipe?

I wouldn't know how much peanut butter it takes to meet whatever requirement you have either. I put in a few huges scoops, throw in 3 bananas and about half the tub of yogurt. Yogurt is high in protein, so is peanut butter, and I am drinking enough so they my stomache hurts, and it takes really good. No need to gt scientific about it, it is not meal replacement, it's just a smoothie.

I don't have facts on mine, sorry, I just throw it together how I feel like it.

joe broadway said:
i have used a banana, 2 scoops of protein, milk, orange juice, and an apple. i didnt really care for it too much last time i had it so i am telling you not to try a concoction like this. remy had something that i am going to try

yeah dude, that sounds pretty sick. apples dont blend well.

new recipe:
WORST SHAKE EVER:
2 cans tuna
20 oz orange juice
1/2 cup oats

rEmY said:
yeah dude, that sounds pretty sick. apples dont blend well.

new recipe:
WORST SHAKE EVER:
2 cans tuna
20 oz orange juice
1/2 cup oats

I feel sick just reading it

Ian1983 said:
I feel sick just reading it

big on nutrition, little on taste. yes, i have tried it.

Once, or is it a re-occuring theme of yours?

I used Myoplex Mixed with 16 oz water and added ice cubes and blnded it all up for a thick shake that was full of protein. It didn't taste bad either.

muerteverde said:
I wouldn't know how much peanut butter it takes to meet whatever requirement you have either. I put in a few huges scoops, throw in 3 bananas and about half the tub of yogurt. Yogurt is high in protein, so is peanut butter, and I am drinking enough so they my stomache hurts, and it takes really good. No need to gt scientific about it, it is not meal replacement, it's just a smoothie.

I don't have facts on mine, sorry, I just throw it together how I feel like it.

Peanut butter isn't that high in protein. If unsweetened, the breakdown is usually 75% fat, 15% Protein, 10% Carbohydrates. I consider it more one of my good sources of fat than a source of protein. I just consider the protein an added bonus to a healthy, naturally-derived food.

Try to get one of these brands or something else like it. I use Adams myself. Just look for peanut butter that has no sugar or salt added and no partially hydrogenated oils:

Adams Creamy 100% Unsalted
Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter
Smuckers All Natural
Laura Scudder's
Safeway Old Fashioned Creamy
Safeway Crunchy or Smooth
Kraft All Natural
Kraft Light or Regular, Smooth or Crunchy
Kraft Unsweetened, Unsalted
Skippy Light or Regular
Presidents Choice Organics
Presidents Choice TGTBT Just Peanuts

this a good one they made at golds gym in Il

2 oz Frozen berries --any will fo. I use the Frozen mixed berries.
1/2 banana
3 oz Pinnaple or Strawberry sherbert
Whey Protien
top it off with some Pineaplle/orange Juice
blend away and enjoy

there's always 6 ounces of liver, a whole mess of asparagus, with a heaping tablespoon of cod liver oil, and some prune juice to round it out.

Back