Smartest MMA fighter

Albert Einstein was the smartest fighter.

Not much for striking or grappling, but his 'cypherin' was next level stuff.

Totally off the chain.

Look people he cant answer so he tries (and failed) to divert lol

<Dany07>
Being rich isn’t always analogous with higher intelligence.
Conor isn’t very intelligent.

Justin Gaethje is. Just look at those glasses. Dude has to be smart..

JustinGaethje2.jpg
Corky from life goes on?

Last edited:
nate-diaz-blunt.jpg

Well, ok no he's not... but in a way he is.

I cant think of another fighter who's done more with less. The guy is a career gatekeeper at best, lost about 40% of his fights, and got his ass completely handed to him any time he took on the elite fighters like RDA, Bendo, Rory, etc... got beat by B level manlets like Joe Daddy Stevenson, Hermes Franca, Clay Guida, and some dude who I never heard of and cant remember his name now.

Ya, I guess Nate did have his brother's gimmick that he played pretty well too, but he wasn't really going anywhere or doing much with his career in MMA, and what else is a guy like him gonna do for money once that not so successful career was over?

Then, after a win over another unremarkable fighter named Michael Johnson, Nate gets the mic shoved in his face in a post fight interview, and he changes his life with a single sentence:

"CONOR MCGREGOR, YOU'RE TAKIN' EVERYTHING I WORKED FOR MOTHERFUCKER, I'MA FIGHT YOUR ASS NEXT"
maxresdefault.jpg

Then RDA ends up injuring his foot, the fight with Conor is off, a short notice replacement is needed, and who gets the call? None other than Nate dogg. So an out of shape burnout fat skinny Nate says "ya let's do it bitch" and the rest is history.

Now, two Conor fights later Nate is sitting on millions and laughing at the UFC and MMA. He's not taking any fights cause fuck taking shots to the head for peanuts, he wants that big payday or nothing and who can blame him. I cant think of another fighter who's done more with less, and who's capitalized on his opportunity as good as Nate Diaz. People like to joke about how stupid he is, and doesn't know what a gazelle is, etc... but he was sure smart enough to set himself for life, while other supposedly much more intelligent fighters are still getting their brain cells reduced for chump change.

Nate-Diaz.jpg

Wrong

cropped_GettyImages-89217304.jpg

Best fighter IQ

mma_g_franklinl11_576_large.jpg

Best overall IQ guy was a highschool math teacher

Calling Rich Franklin to the front of class!

I'm impressed with Askren.
For someone who's got a relatively boring style, hasn't really fought in fights that many people watched, and seems to act a lot like himself and doesn't really do that much overblown theatrics, and seemed to be someone who would never end up in the UFC - he still managed to become the hottest new prospect and get traded for one of the best P4P guys in the world (DJ) just by calling everyone out.

And now he's the star of the show at the press conference despite not really doing any insane antics.

Allthough, arguably - knowing that he was capable of this - it's arguable that a large amount of his career was a missed opportunity. He could've probably joined the UFC earlier if he was a bit smarter and didn't butt heads with Dana.
I cant think of another fighter who's done more with less, and who's capitalized on his opportunity as good as Nate Diaz.
But on the other hand:
For a long time Nate DID take shots to the head for peanuts.
Then he just happened to do what everyone else was doing, calling out Conor.
It was still mostly luck that RDA needed a replacement.
But sure - Nate did set himself up as a nice potential fight, but it wasn't really some super unexpected move.

Also - after he fought Conor he became a fan favorite. And he's not really capitalized on it big time as far as I know.
Who knows - in a few years his wealth might be running short and he might have to come back and fight for peanuts, and then we'll all say he was a fool for not taking one more fight while he was still at the height of his popularity.

Last edited:
Fair point but that doesn't take away that Nate fought at the strongest Division in the UFC almost his whole career and you make him out to be this nobody, it makes me question if you know anything about skill or if you are too busy fiddling something. Any HW division in any point in time in MMA is the weakest, Pride had the best HW Division yet they also had pro wrestlers and faked fights I wouldn't call that stacked.

Cro Cop wasn't 40 when he fought in the UFC and his record is shit in the UFC, I know its hard to understand difference of opinion its hard for people with special unabilitys.

A tip don't call someone stupid or pretend you made someone stupid when you have no real arguments besides that and its a weak argument at that. Lets talk about skill, in what area of MMA is or was Cro Cop better than Nate besides kicking. I really would love the answer because you would have to explain to me how a HW is more skilled than a LW please go on, be explicit.
You say I shouldn't call you stupid, but you want me to explain to you why Cro Cop was an elite martial artist but Nate was not?

Nah, I cant do it, all I can do is say you're either stupid or you're pretending to be.

You say I shouldn't call you stupid, but you want me to explain to you why Cro Cop was an elite martial artist but Nate was not?

Nah, I cant do it, all I can do is say you're either stupid or you're pretending to be.
Ti si velika budala

I don't think that GSP have the biggest IQ, but he sure knows what's up. He's the best game planner ever, and was the best at training too. He didn't have genetic advantages like a Jon ones or a Brock Lesnar, but he planned the shit out of his fights, and is the GOAT now for that. Never caught cheating, his legacy is as immaculate as one can be.

Outside of his MMA career, GSP retired while young enough to live without cte problems, he's fucking rich and have others ventures already.

The GOAT and most intelligent fighter.

If we are talking about IQ... I don't know, but Franklin must be somewhere at the top I guess?

jon jones usually fights smartly
maybe ts gregs gameplans
but they breakdown his highest % moves for every situation
and theyve always got unexpected surprises

It's Tito and if you disagree, you yourself are a simpleton that does not understand the finer nuances of our binary existence.
You're reaching for those grapes man

He's being accused of it if they haven't charged him yet.

And whether you believe it or not, the guy's life is obviously a mess and it's one scandal after another.

I guess if you're a teenager and popularity is all that matters for you, then he's smart and he's winning "cause he's got money and fame bro". But most normal people will tell you that does not always mean success and happiness.

This exactly.

Back