Smartest MMA fighter

To be honest Connor picked him to have a red panty nigh, that's the only reason he has earned decent money ,I don't see what smarts or career planning has to do with it, he just hit the Connor jackpot.

All time is Gsp , at least to me. He left mma while young and almost unbeaten. Made good money, didnt destroy his legacy with roids or by fighting till 45 and his chances of cte are less than most other pros out there. Never got in trouble or arrested, fought boring but smart and had a pretty high fight iq. He pretty much did the right thing in almost every aspect and nobody else comes close. McG and Jones are too wild and hot headed.

Last edited:
Am I in the anti-verse?

latest

Can you link where he is being charged for rape and unequivocal proof he fathered an illegitimate child?

I'll wait
He's being accused of it if they haven't charged him yet.

And whether you believe it or not, the guy's life is obviously a mess and it's one scandal after another.

I guess if you're a teenager and popularity is all that matters for you, then he's smart and he's winning "cause he's got money and fame bro". But most normal people will tell you that does not always mean success and happiness.

rosi sexton is pretty damn smart.

In 1995, Sexton was admitted to Trinity College, Cambridge, where she took a first class degree in mathematics (1998). Her tutor in mathematics was Tim Gowers.[citation needed] She preferred pure maths: her particular interests were logic, combinatorics and number theory. She then moved to the University of Manchester, where she achieved a Master of Science (MSc) degree in mathematical logic in 2000.[8] She went on to complete a PhD in Theoretical computer science.[9] Her supervisor was Harold Simmons who held a joint position in the School of Mathematics and the School of Computer Science, with whom she wrote two papers Point-sensitive and point-free patch constructions.[10] and An ordinal indexed hierarchy of separation properties.[11] The first of these papers has eight citations -good for such esoteric mathematics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosi_Sexton#Mathematics

In the cage he's up there, but in his personal life he's obviously an idiot.

You dont hear about Nate being arrested, running people over, or popping for ped's. He seems to be handling his personal life a lot smarter than Jonesy, despite being a Stockton burnout and all.
<mma4>

I though this thread was about in cage action. Otherwise, maybe Rich Franklin? The guy was a math teacher afterall.

Diaz fought most his career in the UFC and not at some random event his record doesn't represent his skills and I personally think he is wasting his prime.

pure luck+chance=smartest

ok.jpeg
Well he still had to jump on that opportunity and make the most of it by winning the fight.

I'm obviously joking when I suggest he's got a high IQ, but my point was no fighter has done more with less.

He's being accused of it if they haven't charged him yet.

And whether you believe it or not, the guy's life is obviously a mess and it's one scandal after another.

I guess if you're a teenager and popularity is all that matters for you, then he's smart and he's winning "cause he's got money and fame bro". But most normal people will tell you that does not always mean success and happiness.
you said

"The guy is being charged with rape" Link where he is being charged for rape

then you add

"fathering illegitimate children" (plural) Link the proof

So either you are talking out of your ass from a place of hate or you are an idiot

True, but the GOAT in my av was an elite level striker, a highlight reel finisher, and a genetic freak who could have made money in a lot of was even if he quit halfway into his mma career.

Nate Diaz was just another middle of the pack fighter who was limited and was never gonna make any real money doing anything else.
and yet his ufc record is garbage, weird.

To be honest Connor picked him to have a red panty nigh, that's the only reason he has earned decent money ,I don't see what smarts or career planning has to do with it, he just hit the Connor jackpot.
That's the thing tho, Conor picked him cause he thought he could beat him. If Nate was some Yoel Romero type, no champion in their right mind would fight him on short notice like that. But it was just burnout Nate, a mid tier LW who had a name a bit of a following... was supposed to be an easy LW payday.

and yet his ufc record is garbage, weird.
Yeah, Anderson Silva is the most accomplished champion in UFC history, yet he was a washout in Pride and couldn't hack it there.... fighters arent' stagnant, careers can be up and down. When you've been watching mma for more than a few years you might see that yourself.

How would we know this? I think making a dumbest mma fighters thread would make it much easier to make a list.
Rocktard would be my first pick. At least you can blame head trauma for some of the others

you said

"The guy is being charged with rape" Link where he is being charged for rape

then you add

"fathering illegitimate children" (plural) Link the proof

So either you are talking out of your ass from a place of hate or you are an idiot

As if your avatar wasn't enough to tell me you're a fluffer, you come at me with this emotional post.

Yeah, Anderson Silva is the most accomplished champion in UFC history, yet he was a washout in Pride and couldn't hack it there.... fighters arent' stagnant, careers can be up and down. When you've been watching mma for more than a few years you might see that yourself.
Dude you define Nate only by his record he fought his whole career in the UFC while Cro Cop was kicking poor Croatian guys head in unknown leagues. Its a fact his UFC stint is trash. Lets not even compare skill, Cro Cop got 1 good move and its his left kick that's it, Fedor a sambo guy boxed him to death.

You think so?

The guy is being charged with rape, assault, destroying someone's property, fathering illegitimate children and obviously has a serious coke habit.

You really think he's that smart?
Tyson did way worse and is he still seen as legend. In 15 years from now Conor will still be seen as the most successful MMA fighter

All time is Gsp , at least to me. He left mma while young and almost unbeaten. Made good money, didnt destroy his legacy with roids or by fighting till 45 and his chances of cte are less than most other pros out there. Never got in trouble or arrested, fought boring but smart and had a pretty high fight iq. He pretty much did the right thing in almost every aspect and nobody else comes close. McG and Jones are too wild and hot headed.

This guy gets it.

Not even debatable.

Back