Slovakia rejects Muslim immigrants

Good call. I hope they use something more reliable than the old witches float but regular women drown type of test. In other words, how can they be 100% certain?

Maybe establish some sort of organization that inquires about the matter of false converts, these crypto-muslims will then have to answer to said inquisitorial organization to demonstrate their innocence,

We could call it the Slovakian inquire-sition.

sucks for those who would be willing to integrate and assimilate. But given how mass immigration into other countries has gone I cant blame um.

Maybe establish some sort of organization that inquires about the matter of false converts, these crypto-muslims will then have to answer to said inquisitorial organization to demonstrate their innocence,

We could call it the Slovakian inquire-sition.

Sounds delightful, and about as reliable as the sink/swim test I mentioned. Perhaps a cross your heart and hope to die type of statement would ensure no closet Muslims entered Slovakia.

While I think being selective on who is allowed to immigrate is a great idea, I lack the imagination to figure out a good way to impliment this policy.

If Slovakia is a predominantly Christian country then it makes sense to accept people that will integrate more easily.

That's like common sense.

It is except we do the opposite. The UN has a rool in the refugees we get and now they are mostly muslims. Lots of recent stories of Christians being driven out of the middle east like coptic churches being destroyed in Egypt. How many of them do we get as refugees? How many syrian Christians? Very little.

If Slovakia is a predominantly Christian country then it makes sense to accept people that will integrate more easily.

That's like common sense.

It is except we do the opposite. The UN has a rool in the refugees we get and now they are mostly muslims. Lots of recent stories of Christians being driven out of the middle east like coptic churches being destroyed in Egypt. How many of them do we get as refugees? How many syrian Christians? Very little.

Instead we end up with refugees like the Christmas tree bomber and the boston bombers and guys who want to join isis to fight the west. Did we end up with any white farmers from Zimbabwe? I'd say they qualify from the things Mugabe has said

The dozens of predominantly Muslim countries should be more accepting of Muslim refugees while those Christian minorities being persecuted in Islamic theocracies should have their immigration applications expedited to Europe and North America.

b420769c0eb3a18dddb2ca80cb0ba0bb21ff4f88d855a649b1dd42562015e3fa.jpg

You do realize that all those christians in the middle east are arabs right?

if we are talking about syria (like in the original post) then im pretty sure most of the syrian christians are kurds.

We are most definitely NOT a Christian nation. We're a nation that is predominantly Christian (or at least monotheistic).

This. Can't possibly agree with this any stronger. We don't enforce religious principles, or at least we strive to keep a barrier between church and state (for the benefit of both, I believe).

Instead we end up with refugees like the Christmas tree bomber and the boston bombers and guys who want to join isis to fight the west. Did we end up with any white farmers from Zimbabwe? I'd say they qualify from the things Mugabe has said

The countries we get the largest amount of refugees from are Iraq, Burma, Bhutan, and somalia. Bhutan and Burma are mostly Buddhist or Hindu, so it is a safe bet that a lot of refugees are from those religions too.

The largest amount of refugees we get from predominantly Christian countries are from Cuba and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

good, multiculturalism and diversity have no real benefit, they destroy nations

good, multiculturalism and diversity have no real benefit, they destroy nations

Exactly. Look at all the countries pushing diversity, they are all total dumps. It's all the single culture places that are utopian.

You do realize that all those christians in the middle east are arabs right?

You mean like Assyrians?

The icing on the cake was you posting this...

Priceless.

Please just stop posting.

if we are talking about syria (like in the original post) then im pretty sure most of the syrian christians are kurds.

Syrian Christians are Assyrians. Kurds are a completely different ethnic group.

You mean like Assyrians?

The icing on the cake was you posting this...

Priceless.

Please just stop posting.

Assyrians speak arab, one could lie more easily about being assyrian than being christian.

The vast majority of Syrian christians are urban middle class, they look arab, they speak arab.

Syrian Christians are Assyrians. Kurds are a completely different ethnic group.

No, the vast majority of Syrian christians are urban arabs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiochian_Greek_Christians

Assyrians speak arab

They SPEAK "arab"? So when they open their mouths, Arabs just start popping out? Incredible.

The vast majority of Syrian christians are urban middle class

This has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Are you going to go full retard with me, like you always do?

they look arab

Wasn't it you accusing me of claiming India isn't multicultural because everyone in India 'looks the same'? Why yes, yes it was...

Welcome to the home of the indigenous Aramaic-speaking Christian Assyrians of the Middle East.

"The Assyrians of today are the descendants of the ancient Assyrian people, one of the earliest civilizations emerging in the Middle East, and have a history spanning over 6760 years.

Assyrians are not Arabian or Arabs, we are not Kurdish, our religion is not Islam. The Assyrians are Christian, with our own unique language, culture and heritage. Although the Assyrian empire ended in 612 B.C., history is replete with recorded details of the continuous presence of the Assyrian people till the present time."

http://www.nineveh.com/whoarewe.htm

Go ahead, Rod. Go down that same road you always go down. That one of complete humiliation, because you just don't know when to stop.

they speak arab.

What an incredible talent... to produce Arabs from your mouth, as you talk.

No, the vast majority of Syrian christians are urban arabs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiochian_Greek_Christians

It's hard for me to accept you're serious. You have to be a troll, because I can't accept someone could be this stupid.

You

Just

Gave

Me

A

Link

To

An

Article

About

Greeks

We are talking about Assyrians & Arabs... and you went and gave me a link about GREEKS. Rod... what is wrong with you? Are you not getting enough sleep? Off your medication? Please tell me...

its called common sense and future well being of your county and its citizens, the exact opposite of the American gov...

Muslims are the scourge of Europe. Only makes sense. Good for them

Back