Slovakia rejects Muslim immigrants

But the USA is the most wanted target of Islamic extremism.

they're not going to be able to do in the u.s.a. what they're doing in europe, because america is already aware of muslim extremism, so they won't allow it to take hold. it also helps that america is still considered a christian country, and holds it in high regard. europe has only been religious on a surface-level. it's basically secular, and islam took over where christianity left off.

they're not going to be able to do in the u.s.a. what they're doing in europe, because america is already aware of muslim extremism, so they won't allow it to take hold. it also helps that america is still considered a christian country, and holds it in high regard. europe has only been religious on a surface-level. it's basically secular, and islam took over where christianity left off.
According to Obama, we are not a Christian nation. And I would agree with him.

[YT]MP8AsC0SrZo[/YT]

We are most definitely NOT a Christian nation. We're a nation that is predominantly Christian (or at least monotheistic).

We are most definitely NOT a Christian nation. We're a nation that is predominantly Christian (or at least monotheistic).

yes, that's what i meant. thanks for the correction.

If they are taking christian arabs but not muslim arabs, i cant say im rustled. Since its clearly an issue of religion, not ethnicity.

If they are taking christian arabs, then it makes no sense. All you gotta say is I am christian and you are in

If they are taking christian arabs, then it makes no sense. All you gotta say is I am christian and you are in
So if I say that I'm Jewish despite no Jewish bloodline or a rabbi that oversaw my conversion, I can make Aliyah to Israel?

But the USA is the most wanted target of Islamic extremism.

Yeah, but we're not very close to Muslim countries so we don't get a lot of Muslim immigrants, other than some refugees. Though those people do tend to ghettoize, e.g. the Somalis in Minneapolis. I don't really have a problem with what Slovakia's doing, just to be clear. Muslim immigration has hardly been a boon to the rest of Europe.

That would actually be a good policy, because it would allow in Muslims who were non-religious enough to not mind lying about it and exclude those fanatical enough to stay in Libya or wherever rather than say they were Christians.

According to Obama, we are not a Christian nation. And I would agree with him.

[YT]MP8AsC0SrZo[/YT]

Good for him. I wish he'd say it more often. Though as Mick pointed out, we are a nation predominantly composed of Christians.

Not surprising coming from a country with the cross on its flag. Definitely can't blame them, not sure why Muslims would want to move there anyway if not to change it.

Not surprising coming from a country with the cross on its flag. Definitely can't blame them, not sure why Muslims would want to move there anyway if not to change it.

Just a case of looking for greener pastures probably.

b420769c0eb3a18dddb2ca80cb0ba0bb21ff4f88d855a649b1dd42562015e3fa.jpg

You do realize that all those christians in the middle east are arabs right?

Solid post imo

On topic: I don't see the problem here, a country should be allowed to select which foreigners it allows inside its borders.

Unfortunately, the USA is far too gone to actually abide by reason-ability over dumbfuckery provided directly by PC culture.

That would actually be a good policy, because it would allow in Muslims who were non-religious enough to not mind lying about it and exclude those fanatical enough to stay in Libya or wherever rather than say they were Christians.

Telling a lie doesnt mean you are not fanatical though. If all I have to tell you is a lie to start a better life for me and my family. I gladly tell you. Hell I tell lies every day for no reason....one more aint gonna hurt

Good for them. Finally some country growing the balls to do what needed to be done. Tell their Muslim "brothers" to house them.

Unfortunately, the USA is far too gone to actually abide by reason-ability over dumbfuckery provided directly by PC culture.

If you're eluding to the illegals in this country.. our government/corporations have a much different reason for doing very little about that..

*alluding, Ag
Telling a lie doesnt mean you are not fanatical though. If all I have to tell you is a lie to start a better life for me and my family. I gladly tell you. Hell I tell lies every day for no reason....one more aint gonna hurt
Before we continue with stupid hypothetical arguments maybe we should first learn the method (and circumstances) implemented by the Slovakians to determine a refugee's religion.

*alluding, Ag

Before we continue with stupid hypothetical arguments maybe we should first learn the method (and circumstances) implemented by the Slovakians to determine a refugee's religion.

Good call. I hope they use something more reliable than the old witches float but regular women drown type of test. In other words, how can they be 100% certain?

although it is their sovereign right, its still a stupid decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back