Slovakia rejects Muslim immigrants

It is except we do the opposite. The UN has a rool in the refugees we get and now they are mostly muslims. Lots of recent stories of Christians being driven out of the middle east like coptic churches being destroyed in Egypt. How many of them do we get as refugees? How many syrian Christians? Very little.

What do the bureaucrats in the UN care about it? They don't live with the consequences and are more concerned with larger objectives of breaking down nations on behalf of private interests than actually strengthening them, in order to promote internationalism / globalism and empower those at the top. It's a conflict of interest.

Ceding sovereignty to an internationalist organization is usually a bad idea.

Last edited:
It's hard for me to accept you're serious. You have to be a troll, because I can't accept someone could be this stupid.

You

Just

Gave

Me

A

Link

To

An

Article

About

Greeks

We are talking about Assyrians & Arabs... and you went and gave me a link about GREEKS. Rod... what is wrong with you? Are you not getting enough sleep? Off your medication? Please tell me...

CommentPhotos.com_1394902330.jpg

Dont you find it odd that there would be greeks in Syria? use your brains a little man.

They dont wanna move there anyways, they will get their ass kicked by roving packs of 10 year olds demanding bublegum.

Dont you find it odd that there would be greeks in Syria? use your brains a little man.

You just said all the Christians in the Middle-East are Arab. I brought up Assyrians, a non-Arab group, to prove you wrong... then you started talking about Greeks.

What is wrong with you?

You just said all the Christians in the Middle-East are Arab. I brought up Assyrians, a non-Arab group, to prove you wrong... then you started talking about Greeks.

What is wrong with you?

I said greek christians, not greek the people, how stupid can you be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Orthodox_Church_of_Antioch

Its greek because they give liturgy in greek, as in the language, not because they are actually greeks.

Catholics used to give lithurgy in latin not to long ago, that means all catholics were actually italians right?

Considering the current holocaust that Middle Eastern & North African Christians are suffering at the hands of Muslims...yeah, I can't summon any outrage at predominantly Christian countries who intend to discriminate which refugees they intend to house and help.

If the Islamic world takes umbrage, then predominantly Muslim countries should step up and take the Muslim refugees. They won't. They'll probably bitch, but they won't do anything beyond bitching. The countries mentioned in the article (Germany, France, Britain) are the ones who will actually provide aid, ultimately.

Do muslim refugees EVER go to another muslim country? Good on Slovakia's part though.

Its greek because they give liturgy in greek, as in the language, not because they are actually greeks.

Catholics used to give lithurgy in latin not to long ago, that means all catholics were actually italians right?

Syriac Christian liturgy is in Syriac, not Greek.

There are (or at least were, after the recent decimation who knows what's left) nearly as many Syriac Orthodox Christians in Syria, with Syriac liturgy, as there are Syrian Greek Orthodox. A beautiful religious tradition btw, Syriac Orthodoxy.

Generalizing about Christianity in the Middle East tends to be a hopeless cause because it's profoundly complex and varied. I know a lot of Syriac Orthodox folk here in LA, and calling them Arabs, or Greek Christians, would usually get your eyes clawed out. Though some may not mind.

Interestingly, some of the Syriac Orthodox who I know are clearly not 'ethnic' Arab in any sense ('Arab' being one of the more dubious ethnic identity categories) ... they have bright red hair (!) and blue eyes, and look whiter-than-white. I'm unsure where that comes from, genetically ... recent Caucasian migration and intermarriage? Crusader genes? Pre-conquest Middle East? Who knows. You can see this genetic variation in the Syrian refugees, many of whom look straight-up Russian, others look straight-up Arab.

LOL it's still COMPLETELY & UTTERLY irrelevant. You claimed...

You do realize that all those christians in the middle east are arabs right?

I debunked that by naming one group: Assyrians

Roddy baby, honey, sweet cheeks... Assyrians aren't Arab. You do realise that, yes?

Keep going down this road, Rod. Humiliate yourself some more, like you always do. You just can't help yourself. :icon_chee

Do muslim refugees EVER go to another muslim country? Good on Slovakia's part though.

Lebanon & Turkey have taking in massive amounts of Syrian refugees. I would say they are genuine refugees rather than the parasites trying to get into Europe.

I don't think wealthy Saudi Arabia has taken any in.

Genuine refugees seek refuge in the closest, safest country. European countries are not the closest, safest.

Syriac Christian liturgy is in Syriac, not Greek.

There are (or at least were, after the recent decimation who knows what's left) nearly as many Syriac Orthodox Christians in Syria, with Syriac liturgy, as there are Syrian Greek Orthodox. A beautiful religious tradition btw, Syriac Orthodoxy.

Generalizing about Christianity in the Middle East tends to be a hopeless cause because it's profoundly complex and varied. I know a lot of Syriac Orthodox folk here in LA, and calling them Arabs, or Greek Christians, would usually get your eyes clawed out. Though some may not mind.

Interestingly, some of the Syriac Orthodox who I know are clearly not 'ethnic' Arab in any sense ('Arab' being one of the more dubious ethnic identity categories) ... they have bright red hair (!) and blue eyes, and look whiter-than-white. I'm unsure where that comes from, genetically ... recent Caucasian migration and intermarriage? Crusader genes? Pre-conquest Middle East? Who knows. You can see this genetic variation in the Syrian refugees, many of whom look straight-up Russian, others look straight-up Arab.

Only Assyrians seem to be genetically different from its neighbours according to wikipedia

Genetic evidence revealed no noticeable or significant genetic differentiation between the Greek Orthodox Christians, Greek Catholic Christians and the Maronites, Sunni Muslims, Shiite Muslims, and Druze of the region

funny how everyone is fleeing to europe instead to the richest countries in the world, aka saudi arabia, katar, kuwait, etc..

funny how everyone is fleeing to europe instead to the richest countries in the world, aka saudi arabia, katar, kuwait, etc..

Those countries have some of the highest immigration rates in the world. Over 80% of the UAE are immigrants.
Mostly on work visas and thus not permanent though.

Only Assyrians seem to be genetically different from its neighbours according to wikipedia

Genetic evidence revealed no noticeable or significant genetic differentiation between the Greek Orthodox Christians, Greek Catholic Christians and the Maronites, Sunni Muslims, Shiite Muslims, and Druze of the region

I will have to find my source. But it said that the Christian MEers never did mix with the Muslim ones. Many of whom came during the Arab migrations. People from Saudi look VERY different from people in Syria/Leb

If the Islamic world takes umbrage, then predominantly Muslim countries should step up and take the Muslim refugees. They won't. They'll probably bitch, but they won't do anything beyond bitching. The countries mentioned in the article (Germany, France, Britain) are the ones who will actually provide aid, ultimately.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_refugee_population

As you can see, the majority of the world's refugee population is located in Muslim countries. Primarily Pakistan, Jordan, Syria, Iran, Lebanon and Turkey. Look at Lebanon lol 1 in 4 people are refugees.

Those countries have some of the highest immigration rates in the world. Over 80% of the UAE are immigrants.
Mostly on work visas and thus not permanent though.

how is that the same? they only bring indians, pakistani and bangladeshi so that they work on their infrastructure
they are kept in inhumane conditions and most of them are not even paid

If they are taking christian arabs but not muslim arabs, i cant say im rustled. Since its clearly an issue of religion, not ethnicity.

I would not be. I don't see the difference

Many nations take that into account. Its their choice

A couple of months back, thousands of bangladeshi(muslims)tried to get in to Malaysia. Indonesia doesn't want them either. They only acquiesced when catholic nation, philippines made them look bad for offering them refuge. Malaysia took them in...they always do when election times draws near.

I will have to find my source. But it said that the Christian MEers never did mix with the Muslim ones. Many of whom came during the Arab migrations. People from Saudi look VERY different from people in Syria/Leb

I actually doubt there was much population transfer during the Arab conquests. The traditional story of a swarm of Arabs bursting forth from the desert is almost certainly mythical. There was relatively little population displacement, and little killing, historians now believe.

Most commonly in history, the people who remain after conquests are genetically very similar, but have just adopted a new religious or cultural identity. The exceptions that prove the rule are interesting (for example, the Bantu conquests in Africa, and European colonization of the United States/Canada, or the Han expansions in East Asia; also, controversially, the influx of Central Asian genetics into India).

There are of course exceptions to this, and you can almost always see it even phenotypically in the different appearance of the population ... which is a remarkably good way of tracking differential ancestry, though determining the dates for population flows is not as easy as you might think (i.e., where does the red and blond hair of so many Syrian Christians come from? Is it an old pre-Islamic population that has been conserved, or more recent migrations? I have no idea, and you'd need to test the genetics carefully to form a good explanation).

Back