Sliding. Mas Killing in life

A bitch is something that gets mounted. It isnt charming. Men want to be "bad."

But a motherfucker is someone who fucks their own mother. Not sure why getting mounted is bad for a woman lol.

Why is he wearing a sock on his head?

Hmmm it seems rare to hear women refer to each other as ‘cunt’.

perhaps you might aee them use ‘girl’ or ‘sis / sister’ more often than ‘cunt’?
In the UK, 'cunt' is basically the equivalent to 'dude', in the states.

Is funny now that Mas is rich all those women are coming out of the woodworks trying to get with him lol
Hypergamy is the natural state of women. Lol they arent good people

Hmmm it seems rare to hear women refer to each other as ‘cunt’.

perhaps you might aee them use ‘girl’ or ‘sis / sister’ more often than ‘cunt’?

You clearly aren't from Australia lol.

She could use a bit of that Thiccness from her ass on her chest, just sayin...
ImaK6aX.jpg

She's more thigh than booty, much like Beyonce (who's had to resort to wearing butt pads):
244980_beyoncepads_jpg0d5d81d0c48f783900a22948c71a999e

Here's a throwback to a natural booty from the 90's:
d4c435edaa3bb2bfce0210cf218b9395.jpg

(RIP Selena)

Loureda is hot
That's about as long as I would last with Valerie.
Less makeup and no filters, this is what you get:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Objectiviying I guess? Motherfucker is only if literate.

bitch isn't being literate either. this is all cultural with how American culture is. Calling yourself a dog or a bitch or a motherfucker is super cringy and would get you laughed at in other languages. but i guess there is a context where woman can call herself a bitch to brag about how tough they are. it doesn't make sense but neither does 'bad motherfucker' or when people say 'tough SOB'.

In the US if you go dropping the hard "C" on women, shit will get ugly fast....it doesn't fly anywhere I've ever been.
In the US, dropping the hard 'C' anywhere, regardless of context, will stir shit up fast. Just like the N and the new F word, context doesn't seem to matter.

Why does this involve Rockhold? Someone fill me in so I can make fun of him too.

bitch isn't being literate either. this is all cultural with how American culture is. Calling yourself a dog or a bitch or a motherfucker is super cringy and would get you laughed at in other languages. but i guess there is a context where woman can call herself a bitch to brag about how tough they are. it doesn't make sense but neither does 'bad motherfucker' or when people say 'tough SOB'.
The popular use of bitch by women in American culture was because of the 90s. Female rappers mainly reclaimed it when it was being thrown around mainly as an insult of femininity. It was reappropriated.

I'm that bitch.
The baddest bitch.
Hey bitch when greeting homegirls.

etc,.

I don't know why this is a discussion though, men call themselves crazier shit than bitch.

All the virgins on sherdog confused to why women call themselves bitch lol

WHos the girl, she is hot.

Back