Sliding. Mas Killing in life

People should just be making fun of these Instagram hoes, I don't get why they're getting all this attention.

They train together.
They been training for 2 years now don't see her getting this "friendly" with Jorge until now I know because I gone through her IG for research purposes.
besides is not just her other chicks like Jessica Eye offering her services to Jorge, other IG models taking pic with Jorge and posting it on their IG I don't remember seeing this type attention when he wasn't BMF of the UFC.

They been training for 2 years now don't see her getting this "friendly" with Jorge until now I know because I gone through her IG for research purposes.
besides is not just her other chicks like Jessica Eye offering her services to Jorge, other IG models taking pic with Jorge and posting it on their IG I don't remember seeing this type attention when he wasn't BMF of the UFC.

They've been tight for a while. Jorge was the one who leaked that Rockhold was trying to secretly holler at yet.

I see Valerie also jumping on the Mas bandwagon. When Usman beats the brakes off Street Jesus, will she still be interested in him?

Masvidal looks like a homeless man who got dressed by picking shit in the lost and found box at a county fair

Males use Cunt quite a lot, in a negative/positive sense:

What a fucken sick cunt, he railed that bitch hard last night. (Positive)

Fucken shit cunt pussied out and didn't go all the way with that slut, what a beta. (Negative)

When he knocked out Askren Joe Rogan said "What was that 3 seconds?" That's about as long as I would last with Valerie. Congrats Jorge.

Yeah they really think being a ‘Bitch’ is an endearing quality. Lol
People in the LGBTQ+ community sometimes refer to each other as the F word. Bitch can be endearing based off who says it and the context.

Back