Sliding. Mas Killing in life

go1xin0ubbz31.jpg

you can go ahead and jerk off to this shit, i for one think that this is ugly as fuck and i can only laugh at girls like this who think they have a sexy butt lol
That is the second gayest thing I have ever heard.

go1xin0ubbz31.jpg

you can go ahead and jerk off to this shit, i for one think that this is ugly as fuck and i can only laugh at girls like this who think they have a sexy butt lol

Okay, so you're gay, aint nothing wrong with that.

Is funny now that Mas is rich all those women are coming out of the woodworks trying to get with him lol
What are you saying man? I believe it's a miracle that they happen to find out the type of man he is inside coincidentally at the same time he is baptizing folks left and right and cashing checks. It's a great feel good story lol

go1xin0ubbz31.jpg

You're into dudes. That's okay. I guess....

go1xin0ubbz31.jpg

You said it brother... chicken legs and cottage cheese ass...... nasty, and the butt floss only makes it worse...
this on the other hand... still a bit plump butt no one perfect I guess...
21519410-7730187-_This_is_my_butt_Emily_Ratajkowski_wanted_all_eyes_on_her_behind-a-162_1575406360372.jpg

Says the dude with the gayest profile pic without loosing a bet
Elijah Wood carried the Ring all the way from the Shire, all the way to Mount Doom,where it was cast in the pit of hate,thus saving us all.

What the fuck have YOU done,besides complain about women's asses!

go1xin0ubbz31.jpg

Dog even a Gay man would say dat ass after seeing her nice booty and curves

Back