Sleeping with my ex.

Not sure why you'd give her the satisfaction. Pussy feels great, but maintaining your dignity feels better.

Pussy feels great, but maintaining your dignity feels better.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

My bitch a fashion killa. She used to give me BJs to this song bruh. I like a girl that dresses well, I like a bitch with fleek eyebrows, impeccable make up, I want my girls to turn heads when we walk by. Fuck not wanting material possessions, I'm poor mothafucka. Girl has a fat ass, great clothes, and a totoro phone cover. I'm all about that shit.
[YT]nPhe9Ah8rKA[/YT]

What can I say. I love bad bitches. I've got a fucking problem, Yeah I like to fuck, I got a fucking problem.

Lol us poor motherfuckers do love bad bitches. I gotcha bro

*dap*

Drunk...depressed... and borderline suicidal... That could be many many bitches. And yeah, probably. I got fucked up by the way this girl left.

Bro.. BF is a skinny dude in metalxcore shirts. Aint even scurred.

Also. Since I promised, I'll try to get a better pic tonight.

4wS2da0m.jpg

Good man.

You're wasting your time.

There are worse ways to waste your time.

This Woman is a 10 on the Crazy Axis. Is her name Tiffany or Ashley?

6162239.jpg
According to this survey, trannies are the least crazy? Where was this thing conducted, the Kardashian household?

BOOM VEHICULAR MANSLAUGHTER

The people ITT are fatalisits.

They're young people and they're fucking. That's it. If she hurts him again he'll mostly be angry, imo, not sad. Angry at himself for allowing the hurt and angry at her for being who she is.

The people ITT are fatalisits.

They're young people and they're fucking. That's it. If she hurts him again he'll mostly be angry, imo, not sad. Angry at himself for allowing the hurt and angry at her for being who she is.

Pretty much this. She spent the night again last night, after a long night of watching Studio Ghibli movies, fuckin, and her saying shit like "Tunnel Snakes Rule" things seem to be working out pretty good imo.

I seem to be emotionally prepared for whatever fallout but yeah. I'll mostly be pissed at myself, then go out and add more girls with father issues to my line up.

Thirzty azz bitch-ezz....

Thirsty for deez nuts bruh.

Is this the same chick that called the cops on you and got you put into a mental institution?

Maybe you're still in a psych ward and none of this is happening?

Pretty much this. She spent the night again last night, after a long night of watching Studio Ghibli movies, fuckin, and her saying shit like "Tunnel Snakes Rule" things seem to be working out pretty good imo.

I seem to be emotionally prepared for whatever fallout but yeah. I'll mostly be pissed at myself, then go out and add more girls with father issues to my line up.

I must have missed that earlier. A bad bitch with father issues.

giphy.gif

Is this the same chick that called the cops on you and got you put into a mental institution?

Maybe you're still in a psych ward and none of this is happening?

Lol no that was my psycho Japanese ex fianc

I must have missed that earlier. A bad bitch with father issues.

giphy.gif

I told that bitch to give me her sweet roll, and she told me to go soak my head, so I put my face between her legs.

Fallout foreplay ftw.

lol you both sound messed up. She has a nice ass though and I used to fuck my ex (Colombiana) to ASAP-Fashion Killa. do you papi.

Just get what you want out of it and try not to get emotionally attached again.
Don't stop doing your own thing with other women unless or until she calls you out and wants something more. That's when you have to decide, not right now.

Back