Sleeper UFC 300 Headliner Possibility

UFC 300s headliner is Chandler vs McGregor it always has been Chandler and Conor have been keeping it hush hush, they both have Dana white privilege, and both will be juiced to the gills with a full 1 year training camp by April, they would be stupid not to have the biggest draw ever for them be the headliner of UFC 300

Brock was UFC 100 huge draw

and DC vs Jones was gonna be 200 because Jones is an all time great, instead Nunes won in 200 but turned out to be the GWOAT

UFC 300s headliner is Chandler vs McGregor it always has been Chandler and Conor have been keeping it hush hush, they both have Dana white privilege, and both will be juiced to the gills with a full 1 year training camp by April, they would be stupid not to have the biggest draw ever for them be the headliner of UFC 300

Brock was UFC 100 huge draw

and DC vs Jones was gonna be 200 because Jones is an all time great, instead Nunes won in 200 but turned out to be the GWOAT
Brock was champ at ufc 100. Conor is not. He's 2016 Lesnar & Chandler is his Hunt

Volk vs Charles. Obviously this would require Volk winning this weekend, but if he does I think this is the route. Logic being:

-Obviously the trilogy with Islam would be enormous for UFC 300

The objective of a mega event like UFC 300 is to get as many casuals as possible to buy the PPV. None of the three fighters that you mentioned are capable of attracting widespread interest among casuals.

Volkanovski is dismissed by casuals because he is 5'3". Oliveira is an introvert who can't speak English and doesn't look very imposing. Makhachev is extremely awkward and acts like he has an intellectual disability.

UFC loves big fights for 100's cards, thats not big at all, trilogy with Makhachev is bigger.

Thats co-main stuff.

If Colby beats Leon, the UFC is going to set up Colby vs Conor WW title fight.

Reactions: MT5
It's Conor Nate 3, I've been saying it for months

I just care if Miller is going to be on it. Everything else is secondary.

Back