Sleep goggles?

put these on before bed. foolproof. never worry about your eyes again....

wait......wut?

UFCOPG_1_w600.jpg

You know those clear plastic face masks NBA players sometimes wear? I want something like that that has big bulges over the eye area to not pressure the eyeballs and also some ventilation holes.

kobe_bryant_lakers_mask.jpg
So you want to look like a 1980s He Man figurine?
buzz01_full.jpg

I have never poked myself in the eye.

I do wear a bandanna sometimes while sleeping to shield out any evil light that creeps in through my windows.

I have never poked myself in the eye.

I do wear a bandanna sometimes while sleeping to shield out any evil light that creeps in through my windows.
Are you a butt pirate?

Been thinking about trying out one of those soft ones, because my room isn't completely dark at night and I have trouble sleeping when it's not dark.

Been thinking about trying out one of those soft ones, because my room isn't completely dark at night and I have trouble sleeping when it's not dark.

Some curtains might fix that problem as well lol

Lol @ Ravden's Simpsons reference.

To the folks talking about never being poked in the eye while sleeping and making jokes to TS, I think it needs to be understood that this is a big world and stranger things have happened and in reality this type of thing in fact happens quite often. I would be willing to bet all of us have accidentally poked ourselves in the eye at some point in our lives albeit asleep or awake. It's just not recollected by any of us as it wasn't memorable or detrimental the way it might be if your eyes were extremely vulnerable to an otherwise forgettabe incident. Its more so just embarrassing or something we'd laugh off for a few seconds until we stop blinking from the incidental poke.
But we've all had stupid moments like this where we go to scratch our forehead and inadvertantly poke ourselves in the eye. Or go to grab a fork beside our plate but accidentally smack our hand on the table while reaching.
Small things like this happen all the time to all of us, but depending on the situation were each in, it can be something we shrug off and instantly forget, or it can be the next entry in the Darwin Award.

It may sound silly to the rest of us, but TS is down to his last pair of eyes and he's just trying to take care of them.

Well said. Where there's a Yin, there's a Yang. This post is an example of the good of Sherdog cancelling out the bad of Sherdog.

You guys know what happened to Mike Winkeljohn's eye, right? Holding pads, looked away, toe nail, only one good eye remaining.

The dumb thing to do would be to NOT try to prevent damage.

At one stretch, the wonder bra looking Dream Essentials Sleep Mask meant a guaranteed 8-10 hrs of sleep each night due to blocking out the sunlight that would normally let you know it's daytime and time to wake up. The bad thing is it does pressure the face area near the eyes and might be bad for eye pressure.

Well said. Where there's a Yin, there's a Yang. This post is an example of the good of Sherdog cancelling out the bad of Sherdog.

You guys know what happened to Mike Winkeljohn's eye, right? Holding pads, looked away, toe nail, only one good eye remaining.

The dumb thing to do would be to NOT try to prevent damage.

That's sherdog man. You always get your serving of yin with your Yang.

It's like this wise old lady once told me "you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life. The facts of life. Because you have to know when to hold your cards in life, you have to know when to fold them, you have to know when to walk away, you have to know when to run. You don't count your money when your sitting at the table of life. There will be time enough to count it, when the dealings done. And if you always try to straighten the curves the only way you know how, that will always be a little more than the law will allow."

Wise woman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back