Sleep goggles?

GSP_37

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Anyone use anything like this on a regular basis to sleep? Where do you buy this kind of thing? Thanks in advance.

l.jpg

Post%20LASIK%20goggles.jpg

lasik-goggles.jpg

7179384140_a93f01e631_z.jpg

Are they for extreme bed wetters?

For protection from eye pokes while sleeping especially after Lasik surgery.

Just buy swimming goggles.

You'll look just as ridiculous.

What the fuck is gonna poke you in the eye while you're sleeping? I can't say that I've ever been significantly poked in the eye while I've been sleeping in all of my years on this earth, and 20 of those I've shared a bed with a woman and multiple animals....

What the fuck is gonna poke you in the eye while you're sleeping? I can't say that I've ever been significantly poked in the eye while I've been sleeping in all of my years on this earth, and 20 of those I've shared a bed with a woman and multiple animals....

After a laser surgery you've basically damaged the fuck out of your eyes, so a mild rub while sleeping because it's not feeling right would destroy your new pair of well working eyes.

lol ya i was forced to use it when i got lasik (they taped that shit to my face). only had to use it for a few days though

For protection from eye pokes while sleeping especially after Lasik surgery.

The lasik place just gave me sunglasses to wear and told me to wear those for a few nights after surgery while I slept.

Judging by the variety of sleep googles and plastic perforated eye panel sizes and shapes that are taped to the face, many people use these.

I just need to know where to buy. I might end up buying some sports goggles or motorcycle goggles.

I had LASIK don't years ago and don't remember wearing anything at night. I believe I just wore my own sunglasses to protect from the light until I got home, and that's about it.

If you're this worried over the possibility of damaging your eyes at night, perhaps just put on one of those cotton eyemasks people use when trying to sleep while its light out. Seems it would do the trick and be much more comfortable than some of those eyesores you posted above, for lack of a better term.
Enjoy your new eyesight all the same. It was one of the best investments I ever made and I'm sure you'll feel the likewise.
Cheers friend.

I had LASIK don't years ago and don't remember wearing anything at night. I believe I just wore my own sunglasses to protect from the light until I got home, and that's about it.

If you're this worried over the possibility of damaging your eyes at night, perhaps just put on one of those cotton eyemasks people use when trying to sleep while its light out. Seems it would do the trick and be much more comfortable than some of those eyesores you posted above, for lack of a better term.
Enjoy your new eyesight all the same. It was one of the best investments I ever made and I'm sure you'll feel the likewise.
Cheers friend.

I don't think you can use them because they fit too tight on the eye. For Lasik anyway. I had a touchup done on one eye and asked the surgeon if I could wear an eyepatch instead of glasses and he said no. It puts too much pressure on the eye.

After a laser surgery you've basically damaged the fuck out of your eyes, so a mild rub while sleeping because it's not feeling right would destroy your new pair of well working eyes.

Got it...I didn't realize just a touch could do that much damage.

Cheers friend.

Didn't get Lasik, but poked myself in the eye a few too many times while sleeping and it freaked me the fuck out. Pretty much decided will wear this type of sleep mask every night until I buy something more protective.

31AM96u8VZL._SX300_.jpg

From web search, there are other people who poke themselves while sleeping and not just babies. The sleep mask does seem to put pressure on the eye area even though it's got like wonder bra bulges to not pressure the eyeball area. I want something more rigid for protection, but also soft and giving just in case it slides around during sleep so it doesn't do damage.

Even considered buying some thick boxing gloves to wear. Wore some cold weather gloves a few times, but it gets pretty hot and not sure if it's better to cover fingers than cover eyes.

Didn't get Lasik, but poked myself in the eye a few too many times while sleeping and it freaked me the fuck out. Pretty much decided will wear this type of sleep mask every night until I buy something more protective.

31AM96u8VZL._SX300_.jpg

From web search, there are other people who poke themselves while sleeping and not just babies. The sleep mask does seem to put pressure on the eye area even though it's got like wonder bra bulges to not pressure the eyeball area. I want something more rigid for protection, but also soft and giving just in case it slides around during sleep so it doesn't do damage.

Even considered buying some thick boxing gloves to wear. Wore some cold weather gloves a few times, but it gets pretty hot and not sure if it's better to cover fingers than cover eyes.

you should buy the boxing gloves and try to knock some fucking sense into your brain.

When you're sleeping, you make all sorts of involuntary movements.

I've never poked myself in the eye. My wife claims I have hit her while we were sleeping while I was tossing and turning which I do a lot. So I guess there is a better chance I might poke her in the eye while sleeping.

I've never poked myself in the eye. My wife claims I have hit her while we were sleeping while I was tossing and turning which I do a lot. So I guess there is a better chance I might poke her in the eye while sleeping.

it's never ok to beat a woman. even if you're fake sleeping. and dont eye poke. if you want to get at her, you must kick the front of the knee cap.

Back