Sleazy beard Cruz - GOAT

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
With Cruz' new look has come a savage mentality which has seen him take trash talk to newer heights with Garbagant. If he keeps this up I see him being a household name next year.

Jurgen taught him well in the way of the beard

With Cruz' new look has come a savage mentality which has seen him take trash talk to newer heights with Garbagant. If he keeps this up I see him being a household name next year.
Pics or nothing happened.

Btw how is Klopp doing over there? He had some pretty good years with Dortmund.

It's a terrible beard
Like a dude who finally got the point where he could grow a full one in the past year and is experimenting with what lengths work best

Pics or nothing happened.

Btw how is Klopp doing over there? He had some pretty good years with Dortmund.
Screen_Shot_2016_12_29_at_11.35.34_AM.0.png

Klopp is doing very well, we're chasing the title.

The Dominator is going Platinum!

#PlatinumDomCruz

It's a terrible beard
Like a dude who finally got the point where he could grow a full one in the past year and is experimenting with what lengths work best

Truly spoken like a dude that has a shitty beard.

It's a terrible beard
You're a Team Alpha Fail aren't you?

You don't like Coutinho maybe a Chelsea fan. What's the deal he was starting to play up to the potential many people thought he could get too. Why the long face?

Manlet with beard still reduces to manlet, FYI.

You don't like Coutinho maybe a Chelsea fan. What's the deal he was starting to play up to the potential many people thought he could get too. Why the long face?

Haha I think he might be just posting it because it's Sturridge and it's one of the sherdog smilies. But yeah, it was a shame about Cout, he was playing so well. Last time I remember such a significant absence is when Hendo got red carded against City at the end of the year and our season fell apart with us finishing second.

Back