Sleazy beard Cruz - GOAT

they lost that midfield guy, but yeah the other teams got their shit together this season for the most part, and Chelsea especially. I support Blackburn Rovers and we're 1 league below

N'Golo Kante I think you mean, who incidentally now plays for Chelsea. 2 titles in 2 years for him by the looks of it

Better than nothing. I would figure.
I remember when our manager Kenny Dalglish wanted to buy Zinedine Zidane and our owner Jack Walker's response was "Why do you want to sign Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood?"

Tim-Sherwood-600x399.jpg

I remember when our manager Kenny Dalglish wanted to buy Zinedine Zidane and our owner Jack Walker's response was "Why do you want to sign Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood?"

Tim-Sherwood-600x399.jpg
<6>whoopsey daisy. Yes that is sadly an infamous moment for your club. But Sherwood was playing well that season. Zidane was not an easy prospect to pick either at least early on.

He's just showing Cody what it looks like to finish puberty.

they lost that midfield guy, but yeah the other teams got their shit together this season for the most part, and Chelsea especially. I support Blackburn Rovers and we're 1 league below
Kante, he started pretty bad but is now a massive factor in Chelsea current run.

12 wins and only 2 goals conceded.

How did this turn into a gay kickball conversation?

On topic hopefully Cruz gets that beard knocked off his face.

Jk soccer guys I like Baseball and many find that equally as boring as I find soccer.

How did this turn into a gay kickball conversation?

On topic hopefully Cruz gets that beard knocked off his face.

Jk soccer guys I like Baseball and many find that equally as boring as I find soccer.
lol sorry about that. I don't even watch or listen to football anymore, just check the scores every now and then :D I hope the best man wins anyway, so Cruz.

When I grow up, I want a sleazy Dominick Cruz beard...

But, until then, stubble Cruz is still a possibility :)

(Don't even know why I'm talking so much shit, I rock a beard on the daily lol)

1.jpg

Back