Sleazy beard Cruz - GOAT

Haha I think he might be just posting it because it's Sturridge and it's one of the sherdog smilies. But yeah, it was a shame about Cout, he was playing so well. Last time I remember such a significant absence is when Hendo got red carded against City at the end of the year and our season fell apart with us finishing second.
Sturridge just got his first goal. He should be happy lol. I don't think anyone is catching Chelsea but stranger things have happened.

like last season.
Yes point and case. I am a Barca fan. So I should stay out of EPL squabbles. Leicester capitalized on a season of confusion and if you look at their XL they still have Vardy, Slimani and Musa were both nice pickups.

It's a terrible beard
Like a dude who finally got the point where he could grow a full one in the past year and is experimenting with what lengths work best
I like Dom but I don't respect trimmed beards.

On or off. We're not women here.

Cruz will destroy anyone in trash talk, with beard on no-beard. He will make you look stupid, most guys don't go down the trash talking road with him because they know this.

Yes point and case. I am a Barca fan. So I should stay out of EPL squabbles. Leicester capitalized on a season of confusion and if you look at their XL they still have Vardy, Slimani and Musa were both nice pickups.
they lost that midfield guy, but yeah the other teams got their shit together this season for the most part, and Chelsea especially. I support Blackburn Rovers and we're 1 league below

they lost that midfield guy, but yeah the other teams got their shit together this season for the most part, and Chelsea especially. I support Blackburn Rovers and we're 1 league below
Well at least your loyal <cheer>

Well at least your loyal <cheer>
got a fair bit of history with Leicester.

my first ever match was at Wembley for the 1992 play off finals and we won and got promoted to the first season of the premier league, at the expense of Leicester :)

we we're the only team to win the Premier League just once until Leicester won it, and if they get relegated we'll no longer be the only Premier League Champions ever relegated.

I hope for that day to come :D

donald>

>where am I?>↓>

donald-sutherland-celebrity-mask.jpg

That beard makes him look like a molestor. A chiiiiiiild molestor.

got a fair bit of history with Leicester.

my first ever match was at Wembley for the 1992 play off finals and we won and got promoted to the first season of the premier league, at the expense of Leicester :)

we we're the only team to win the Premier League just once until Leicester won it, and if they get relegated we'll no longer be the only Premier League Champions ever relegated.

I hope for that day to come :D
No time for me to go to any games or travel anymore but that's a story I am envious of.

No time for me to go to any games or travel anymore but that's a story I am envious of.
aye I ain't even been to Blackburn since I was 13 and I've never fancied going to a Brighton and Hove Albion match, though I should go watch em when they play Blackburn really, at the away end of course.

aye I ain't even been to Blackburn since I was 13 and I've never fancied going to a Brighton and Hove Albion match, though I should go watch em when they play Blackburn really, at the away end of course.
Better than nothing. I would figure.

Back